5.0 out of 5 stars Avery durable pant.
I like these a lot. I am an outdoor type and these are tough, yet comfortable to the skin. I have since cut a pair into shorts ans BAM best pair of shorts I have, bar-none.

They are thicker than your usual pant and make for great work or hiking pants.
Published 16 months ago by Mitch

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent pants
Published 17 months ago by K. LaCasse

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent pants, February 11, 2013
I purchased these because I need white pants for my job. First, the material is thick, almost too thick. It takes a lot of work to get decent creases when I iron these, and they don't hold all day without gratuitous use of starch. Second, the inseam on my 30x30 seems long. I ended up hemming an inch off the bottoms because they pooled around my ankle a little. They are fairly comfortable, however, and I do like the light khaki-colored lining and the thick/heavy button.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, March 25, 2014
This review is from: Haggar Men's LK Life Khaki Slim Fit Flat Front Chino Casual Pant (Apparel)
The material is almost suede like, so marks are left on it easily. Got a 36inch waist and they are definitely bigger than 36 inches. Not that slim of a slim fit all around. They don't look amazing either, but not bad. I will look elsewhere if I was buying more pants, but I definitely won't not wear these/throw them out.

They're just ok.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay quality, but sizing is wrong, May 10, 2013
The quality of these pants is okay. Nothing special, but definitely not bad.

The sizing, however, is wrong. These pants are definitely vanity sized; I ordered a 32 waist and what I actually received measured 36 inches.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Slim Fit, April 3, 2013
I own other slim fit chinos and jeans and these pants aren't. The quality of these pants aren't worth spending money on altering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Avery durable pant., March 10, 2013

They are thicker than your usual pant and make for great work or hiking pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, Casual work pants, July 21, 2014
spideyns (COLUMBIA, SC, US) - See all my reviews
I have usually purchased my work khakis from Banana Republic and Gap. I ventured into the Haggar Life Khakis recently for a few reasons. 1) the price is phenomenally better 2) the material is surprising soft and durable 3) they haven't gone as "hipster" as Gap has with there slim fits (which might as well be "skinny" fits). Even though they say slim fit on these pants, I found the leg opening to be slightly bigger than other brands, which is a plus in my book. This is a good fit for shorter, slender folks like myself (I am 5'6" and slender/toned build). I am also a pediatrician, so I need khakis that are professional in appearance, but can withstand wear and tear. And I need that for a price point that won't break the bank since I have a high rate ruining my khakis (for those of you that have toddlers, you know what I mean). These pants aren't going to turn any heads or win any fashion awards, but for a reasonable price, you get a highly funtional set of casual work pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Khaki Pants, July 17, 2013
"We gotta get jobs. Then we get the khakis. Then we get the chicks."

That says it all right there.

1.0 out of 5 stars For that "I slept in these for three nights" look, April 9, 2014
Had several pairs of Haggar VIP pants -- they were the best pairs of pants I ever had -- well made, fit well, lasted a long time. Apparently, Haggar discontinued that line.

These LK Life pants are the worst pairs of pants I have ever had. The button hole on the fly unraveled on two pairs after one washing. The back pocket has a hidden button that can't be buttoned. They are 'slim fit' only if you're overweight.

If they came out of the dryer half way decent, you wouldn't have to iron them (they're supposed to be casual pants). But they look like someone wadded them up and sat on them. They don't iron well either. They seem to be made funny so that they won't take a crease. The ironing doesn't matter because after you sit in them, they look like you slept in them for a few days.

If someone gives them to you, you might use them mowing the lawn or taking out trash, but wear them anywhere else and you'll simply look like trash.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and good fit, July 11, 2014
This is my second pair of Life Khaki's and the first slim fit. I was surprised that they weren't too slim, but very modern fit and look, somewhat narrower than the straight fit. I like being able to buy the exact length I need, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... considering we ordered them over the internet was a nice surprise, We will definitely be ordering more of ..., July 8, 2014
K. H. Risch (Saint Charles, MO United States) - See all my reviews
These slacks fit just right which considering we ordered them over the internet was a nice surprise, We will definitely be ordering more of these brand and style -- just different colors.

Rate and Discover Movies