Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on December 29, 2014
Yes. These are the best pants I have ever owned. Maybe that is more a commentary on my clothing budget than the actual quality of these pants. Seriously - these pants fit perfectly, are cut slim but are not restrictive. "Slim" is a relative term. I am 5'10" and 200 lbs and they fit fine. Wash and wear, no wrinkles. Even after wearing them all day several days, no real wrinkles. I originally bought these at Marshalls not really knowing how good they were. Once I wore them several weeks I hunted them down and bought 3 more pair on Amazon. That's it. First review I have ever written on pants. That's where my life is at!
on July 21, 2014
I have usually purchased my work khakis from Banana Republic and Gap. I ventured into the Haggar Life Khakis recently for a few reasons. 1) the price is phenomenally better 2) the material is surprising soft and durable 3) they haven't gone as "hipster" as Gap has with there slim fits (which might as well be "skinny" fits). Even though they say slim fit on these pants, I found the leg opening to be slightly bigger than other brands, which is a plus in my book. This is a good fit for shorter, slender folks like myself (I am 5'6" and slender/toned build). I am also a pediatrician, so I need khakis that are professional in appearance, but can withstand wear and tear. And I need that for a price point that won't break the bank since I have a high rate ruining my khakis (for those of you that have toddlers, you know what I mean). These pants aren't going to turn any heads or win any fashion awards, but for a reasonable price, you get a highly funtional set of casual work pants.
VINE VOICEon October 29, 2014
I like the way these jeans fit. It has a dressy-casual look to it. Can be worn comfortably at work with a blue blazer, or at a party with a linen shirt. For much less than 501's

Update 11/14/14:
Removed one star
I ordered another pair of pants, in a different color. This time, the adhesive tape attached to the side of the pants, with the waist and inseam listed, was difficult to remove, and even left a glue residue, even after laundering. I do not know if this is typical, but in this case, the glue used on that tape damaged the jeans.
on June 14, 2014
I own two pair of these, in Spice and Cooper color. I have t say, they do fit slightly differently, but nothing significant, at least not for me. One pair seems slightly larger, but I could be wrong. The colors are about right, but I'd say they are a little darker than whats shown here. The spice is really only a shade off of the copper. Again, nothing major.

They are a slim fit. Not skinny and not too tight. Best comparison I can make is to dress shirts. These pants are fitted, not slim or "super-slim/skinny."
on February 11, 2013
I purchased these because I need white pants for my job. First, the material is thick, almost too thick. It takes a lot of work to get decent creases when I iron these, and they don't hold all day without gratuitous use of starch. Second, the inseam on my 30x30 seems long. I ended up hemming an inch off the bottoms because they pooled around my ankle a little. They are fairly comfortable, however, and I do like the light khaki-colored lining and the thick/heavy button.
on November 10, 2015
Great casual pants. Slim(er) legs give modern look without trying to hard. Inclusion of spandex in the material makes them feel soft, flexible and as if they will be pretty durable too. Fabric feels substantial.
on February 20, 2014
Didn't realize how good these slim-fits look and feel. Been an athlete all my life, but never wore anything but Dockers to work, i.e. loose fitting flat front chinos, and realize now that I had a pair of Haggar's a few years ago, and was really liking their durability and fit. These Haggar pants fit very nice, not too tight and not too loose. The "tobacco" and "chocolate" colors are great. Washing instructions say to wash inside out, and seem to be "wrinkle free" or "resistant."

Warning! Update:
Instructions say to remove pants from washer, and dryer, promptly in order to prevent wrinkling, and I adhered to those instructions for quite a while, until just one wash without "promptness" a pair of these pants came out of the dryer with a permanent "inside out" crease that does not get "washed out" with subsequent washes! Gotta drop these to "average" and won't be buying them again. Aren't there any more good quality 100% cotton, wrinkle-free, washed in a simple manner, without worrying about all this promptness all the time?!
on March 17, 2016
My 17 years old son lov.. love.. lov.. love his pants. This is his third pair and he loves it so much, it fit perfect ,very nice quality ,you just wash it ,dry it and put them on. will definitely purchase more color .Highly... highly RECOMMEND
on September 30, 2015
Love these pants. I bought a pair a couple of years ago in a local store. I'm ready for a new pair and went to my convenient source, Amazon, and found the same pants. Great fit and feel and have received compliments on them.
on September 2, 2014
These are just great slacks! No front crease to worry about, wash them, dry them and they are ready to wear. Sturdy enough to wear to work and really comfortable. I guess I'm lucky in that they fit me perfectly. They are a tad shorter than the 34" length they are supposed to be but that is a good thing as I've often had to have other slacks hemmed. I think I have 4 pr. now and always keep an eye out for them to go on sale.