5.0 out of 5 stars Avery durable pant.
I like these a lot. I am an outdoor type and these are tough, yet comfortable to the skin. I have since cut a pair into shorts ans BAM best pair of shorts I have, bar-none.

They are thicker than your usual pant and make for great work or hiking pants.
Published 20 months ago by Mitch

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent pants
Published 21 months ago by K. LaCasse

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent pants, February 11, 2013
I purchased these because I need white pants for my job. First, the material is thick, almost too thick. It takes a lot of work to get decent creases when I iron these, and they don't hold all day without gratuitous use of starch. Second, the inseam on my 30x30 seems long. I ended up hemming an inch off the bottoms because they pooled around my ankle a little. They are fairly comfortable, however, and I do like the light khaki-colored lining and the thick/heavy button.

1.0 out of 5 stars For that "I slept in these for three nights" look, April 9, 2014
This review is from: Haggar Men's LK Life Khaki Slim Fit Flat Front Chino Casual Pant (Apparel)
Had several pairs of Haggar VIP pants -- they were the best pairs of pants I ever had -- well made, fit well, lasted a long time. Apparently, Haggar discontinued that line.

These LK Life pants are the worst pairs of pants I have ever had. The button hole on the fly unraveled on two pairs after one washing. The back pocket has a hidden button that can't be buttoned. They are 'slim fit' only if you're overweight.

If they came out of the dryer half way decent, you wouldn't have to iron them (they're supposed to be casual pants). But they look like someone wadded them up and sat on them. They don't iron well either. They seem to be made funny so that they won't take a crease. The ironing doesn't matter because after you sit in them, they look like you slept in them for a few days.

If someone gives them to you, you might use them mowing the lawn or taking out trash, but wear them anywhere else and you'll simply look like trash.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Slim Fit, April 3, 2013
I own other slim fit chinos and jeans and these pants aren't. The quality of these pants aren't worth spending money on altering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Avery durable pant., March 10, 2013

They are thicker than your usual pant and make for great work or hiking pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pair of slacks, February 10, 2014
Nice slim fit. Would have liked them even a bit slimmer, but I'm 55 years old, so I have to be careful about trying to look too young or hip. Very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, Casual work pants, July 21, 2014
spideyns (COLUMBIA, SC, US) - See all my reviews
I have usually purchased my work khakis from Banana Republic and Gap. I ventured into the Haggar Life Khakis recently for a few reasons. 1) the price is phenomenally better 2) the material is surprising soft and durable 3) they haven't gone as "hipster" as Gap has with there slim fits (which might as well be "skinny" fits). Even though they say slim fit on these pants, I found the leg opening to be slightly bigger than other brands, which is a plus in my book. This is a good fit for shorter, slender folks like myself (I am 5'6" and slender/toned build). I am also a pediatrician, so I need khakis that are professional in appearance, but can withstand wear and tear. And I need that for a price point that won't break the bank since I have a high rate ruining my khakis (for those of you that have toddlers, you know what I mean). These pants aren't going to turn any heads or win any fashion awards, but for a reasonable price, you get a highly funtional set of casual work pants.

4.0 out of 5 stars good, December 30, 2013
very high quality material and strudy built, but the sizes are a bit bigger than normal... about an inch or so

5.0 out of 5 stars Best khaki ever !, November 16, 2014
I bought this items at a local shop by chance because it was on sale. I did not have a big expectation, and came home to put it on. What a good surprise! I have had many khakis, but this one is the best in style, and it fits perfect. The material is very comfortable. So I decided to buy a couple of more same pants with different color and then came to Amazon. I'm not slim, but not so much overweighted (5'10" 190lb) . In general, I always avoided 'slim fit'. Now I found 'slim fit' is not particularly for the slim person, but to make an average person look slimmer! It's really cool pants. Highly recommendable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice feel, but cut to tight, November 2, 2014
The fabric is nice on these, but as others say there is a larger difference in the size tolerances. I found the waist to be plenty loose in the slim cut pants, but too tight in the seat. I returned these and ordered the relaxed fit in the same size thinking that would fix the problem, but the waist was tight in that pair, and it was still a little tight in the seat (I don't have much back there either). Wish they worked for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great everyday pants, September 2, 2014
These are just great slacks! No front crease to worry about, wash them, dry them and they are ready to wear. Sturdy enough to wear to work and really comfortable. I guess I'm lucky in that they fit me perfectly. They are a tad shorter than the 34" length they are supposed to be but that is a good thing as I've often had to have other slacks hemmed. I think I have 4 pr. now and always keep an eye out for them to go on sale.