5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic daily pant
These are my favorite pants, I now have 3 pair. I was going to buy Dockers for work but found these fit better and the fabric as others have mentioned is super soft. They've gone through a number of washings now and they still look perfect...maybe a bit softer than new. Definitely a step up from Dockers and a great value.

Fit wise, the waist is vanity sized -...
Published 19 months ago by Kevin Selkowitz

3.0 out of 5 stars These are RELAXED Straight Fit!
Amazon misses out an important word in its description - "RELAXED". These are "RELAXED Straight Fit". Big difference between Straight Fit and RELAXED Straight Fit as these RELAXED pants are baggy and longer than the regular 34L. I've had to send 3 pairs back but they still haven't updated the description.

If you like baggy extra long pants then...
Published 11 months ago by Detached Observor

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic daily pant, December 16, 2012

Fit wise, the waist is vanity sized - but most non-dress pants are vanity sized. I find they fit the same waist measurement as a levis jean.

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit baggy, March 25, 2013
I took one star off because the sizing is off, which you probably gathered from the other reviews. I normally wear a 32X32 in jeans, and I found the 32X32 in these pants was baggy enough that it would fall off without a belt. With the belt, the hips looked a little big. The legs seem to be a couple inches longer than advertised as well.
I like to dress really sharp, and although they are comfy and a nice color, these pants ended up looking a little sloppy.

3.0 out of 5 stars These are RELAXED Straight Fit!, August 9, 2013

If you like baggy extra long pants then these are for you, otherwise get the regular Straight Fit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistent sizing, October 20, 2013
I ordered three different colors of these same pants all in the same size (38x32) and each pair is made in a different country (Mexico, Cambodia, Bangladesh). Not surprisingly, each pair fits differently, with the pair from Cambodia fitting the best and staying true to size. I have no idea why companies continue to manufacture the same exact style and size of pants in different countries. This is incredibly frustrating for the consumer who finds a product that looks and fits great, only to find that the same exact product in a different color is totally different. At the very least, I wish Amazon would advertise which country each pair is made in so we could mitigate this problem. I bet it would save them a lot of money on return shipping.

The pair of pants that fit actually look quite nice and seem to be made well. I like them a lot; I just wish i didn't have to gamble finding another pair in a different color that are made the same way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well made, April 15, 2013
WKT (Knoxville, TN United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
These are fantastic pants. Very well made. Will fit just a tad large, but that is fine because they are very comfortable! The material is of a very good quality. These pants should last a good while. Highly recommend Men's Khaki.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants, May 17, 2012
Great pants, Life Khaki (Haggar) has turned business casual into sporty/adventure casual. These pants will handle anything from meetings to the throw-together soccer game.

5.0 out of 5 stars great trousers, May 4, 2012
These were easy to order and arrived very quickly.
Great trousers that are comfortable and look good.
Would order them again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Button popped off before first wear, October 25, 2013
I washed these pants, dried them. The button didn't just pop off, it broke. I couldn't even fix it if I knew how to sew. Wouldn't buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Second pair, October 1, 2013
Liked the tan khaki color so much I got these in silver.

Honestly I only got these because the brand name reminded me of Haggar from street fighter. Was not disappointed. I can do many pile drivers in these pants. They are the softest nicest feeling pants I've had and put dockers to shame. They fit pretty slim, but in a good way. Keep up with your squats like Haggar and you'll look like a boss in these pants.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice material and good value but sized incorrectly.., August 16, 2012
I purchased the 30/32 which is really a 32/32. The waist sizing is way off so don't rely on that. However, the material is really soft and nice and the pants seem to have very sturdy construction.

Rate and Discover Movies