Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Haggar Men's Life Khaki Sand-Washed Straight-Fit Chino Pant
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 26, 2013
I've been looking for pants like this a long time. I work in outside sales in the construction and mining industries, gained some weight since I'm either spending many hours driving or sitting on a desk. Long working hours don't allow me to move as much as I'd like. I used to be limited to my "low rise" Levis 527s but wanted some alternatives to blue jeans. I couldn't find "low rise" or "below waist" descriptions on any other brand. Those Dockers are perfect casual blend to look right when visiting corporate offices or repair shops in construction/ mining. When skinny I wore size 36/32, have now grown to 40/32. If trying 40/32 pants at waist, the belt line moved down while moving, makes the cruch(?) move half way to my knees. Those below waist pants fit perfect, don't pinch my belly and stay in place. These will be my pants of choice until I found some way to drop some pounds again. After finding them at Kohls, already ordered seceral different colors from Amazon. Typically I don't have the time to write reviews but I hope this will help some fellow guys with a non-GQ body.
on December 24, 2013
Positives:

No vanity sizing. The waist is true to the label. So, expect to add an inch to the waist if you're accustomed to Dockers, Levis, etc. sizing. The inseam is somewhat shorter than labeled, which isn't a problem if your inseam falls somewhere between the typical 2 inch increments. In which case, just move up an increment.

As far as material, build quality, and sizing go, these hit the mark. They maintained their structural integrity, color tone, and fit with no issues after a washer / dryer cycle. Also noteworthy is the 1 1/4" cuff length, which is appropriate to casual khaki pants. Cuffs on other khakis lately have degenerated into jeans-style cuffs no longer than, say, 1/4". These have the proper cuff length for khakis.

Negative (only one):

It's not possible to see from the images, but the stitching that runs down the outside of the leg is exposed, giving the pants the appearance of being "thrown-together." What's more is that it's heavy-duty double-stitching, which is unsightly and which alludes to tradesman / work-wear pants. In other words, nuance took a backseat to durability and longevity in terms of this one particular detail.

For that reason, I will not be purchasing another pair.

Otherwise, they are a surprisingly proper pair of casual khakis at this price point, which is why they still get 4 stars. If they were offered in a dark khaki, then I probably would've picked up two pairs instead of one.
on September 6, 2015
Where to start?

I'm 5'7" and weigh 155 pounds. I wear a 30/30 in all brands.

My daily Khaki are L.L. Bean Double L Chinos, standard fit flat front. I own 9 pairs and they were all I bought until I tried these.

I tried them because of the faded look and because they had free returns because surely I wouldn't like them Right?

Wrong! These are tied for 1st as the best Amazon purchase I have ever made. I love them and will be buying many more soon. They are so soft, durable, great looking, and very high quality made. They fit me perfect and I have muscular thighs and calf muscles as a runner. I almost didn't buy because of the other reviews I read on here and I'm glad I didn't listen to them.
on August 20, 2014
I can wear jeans to work most days. Trouble is, down south, if you're doing any running around outside during the workday, jeans are just too hot. These pants are a comfortable weight for hot, humid days. They look pretty sharp, but still have a casual element to them. They are just completely comfortable. They don't start out w/a crease and I like that. If you take them out of the dryer pretty directly, they are not wrinkled. If wrinkled, they iron out easy. I've been trying to find pants that do all this for years. They are awesome.
on October 18, 2015
I ordered 34x29 size. I put the pants on and it fit good around the waist (34). However, the length was longer than a 29. It was more like a 32. I measured the inseam of the pants and it was 32 inches. I have another pair of this same pant and it's the correct measurements. I'm guessing the quality control at Haggar is messed up and put the wrong tag on the pants. Other than that, the pants are nice.
on May 12, 2015
soft khaki. true to size. got it in navy. color is rich.
can't wait to wear to these pants work--office environment (some in suits, but i am biz casual).
i've been told my fashion sense is lacking but wait'll they see me in these.
for me, they're too nice to wear outside of work--where i am all about cargo pants.
would i buy another? yes, and will do so right after i type this review.
hoping dark chocolate is still available. if not, another navy. or maybe both.
hope this helps :)
p.s. for comparison, my previous pant purchase was:
Lee Men's Stain Resistant Relaxed Flat Front Pant
which i was a bit disappointed with--scratchy, do not feel durable, and are a lint magnet
on January 22, 2016
I have ordered a pair (sand color) because I liked the pair I had purchased at the store some time earlier. I made sure I got the right size, read it off the old pair. What I got was at least one, of not two, sizes smaller even though the label and all the numbers stated it was the correct size. By the time I got around to try them on and figure this size discrepancy, it was too late to return. I would want to have a new pair, as I do like the model, based on the first pair, but I would not buy from Amazon for a fear of getting the mislabeled size.
on February 27, 2016
In my never ending search for chino's that I can wear to the office, these hit the mark. I used to wear Banana Republic boot cut chinos and they fit great, super great. However, BR stopped carrying these, much to many, many customer's dismay. However, these Haggar chino's fit really well, and I am very happy about that. All the other chino's I try on in a store, or ordered on line had a very strange tailoring. For some reason the other manufactures makes the "rise" of the pant about two feet long. If you don't know what the "rise" of a pair of pants is, its the length of the pants at the front top of the waist band to the bottom of the crotch. For some reason the current manufacturers are making these pants with so much crotch its ridiculous. I don't get why they make them this way. I am sure every guy reading this review knows what I am talking about. Other pants, the bottom of the crotch is about to reach your knees and it is way too high at the waist. I have spent endless time trying to find chino's that actually fit the human body. These Haggar's have really good quality fabric. They came out of my dryer pretty much wrinkle free, they fit really well in the hip area, and the crotch too LOL! I hope they keep making them so I can keep buying them
on January 20, 2016
These pant are way better than Dockers, where the Dockers have a low hanging crotch with a high rise. These Haggars have a proportional rise hight relative to the lengths so they have a much better fit. It seems that Dockers only use one rise hight across the board regardless of length.
on March 16, 2016
These are really the best trousers I own. I have a pair in 5 different shades I like them so much. The fabric is durable, holds up well over time. They look good on the weekend but are also passable in my "business casual" office setting. I practically live in these things.