5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Pants
Pants are better quality than expected. I'm a Big guy and tall and sometimes hard to find pants that fit.
The pants have expanable waist (2"), are tight at 44" but with 2" expansion lets then pants fit nicely and comfortable at the crotch.
Length (30") is good and the material weight of the pants is good.
For Haggar Brand would not have...
Published 19 months ago by paul

3.0 out of 5 stars Cut a little small
Typical hagar casual/utility pants, nothing special to write home about. They are cut a little small in the waste. But arrived in a timely manner.
Published on August 9, 2012 by DAVID L

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Pants, April 4, 2013
Length (30") is good and the material weight of the pants is good.
For Haggar Brand would not have expected anything less.
Need other colors to be available, Navy Blue, Dark Brown, Gun Metal Grey would be nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the 'expanded' waist, October 10, 2012
I have four pair of these. I also have a couple of Dockers with the expanded waistband. They're equally comfortable, but the Dockers I have (not sure of the model) expose your pocket (white) as _you_ expand. The Haggars seem to hide that a little better. If you're pushing the limit of your waist size, think about that...

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cotton pants, July 9, 2012
These are terrific casual pants. Exceptionally well made, generously cut and true-to-size. Haggar includes all the details of pricier dress slacks - well-finished seams, reinforced pocket linings - features not found in the competitors casual pants. The expandable waist feature is great for an active person because it eliminates binding and helps the pants keep their shape. These pants were purchased for my son - I wish I could find slacks like this for women.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!, November 30, 2012
My husband LOVES these pants. I have spent 5 years trying to find pants for him that fit well, dont shrink excessively and dont need alot of ironing. THESE ARE IT! You can pull them straight from the dryer and put them on and they look great!
The crease down the from is permanent so that saves me alot of time ironing(which I dony have to do with these)
They are holding up nicely, no tears, rips, or threads loose.
I will be buying him more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit, December 26, 2012
Nice pants, good fit. Would buy again. Most pants only have even number inseams, i e 30, 32, 34 and so on. Getting older, 29 inch inseam fits better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, July 8, 2012
These fit very well. I think these may run 1/2 size large, which I like, the adjustable band takes care of the rest and is invisible. They look great after many washes. Just what I expect from Haggar.

5.0 out of 5 stars I REALLY like these, January 19, 2013
Hard size to find - so will they actually fit and be in the right proportions? YES Are they easy to wrinkle? NO Comfortable with the expandable waistband? VERY. I'm willing to pay for quality and I found it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pants for larger men, October 11, 2012
Aaron Sherman (Malden, MA United States) - See all my reviews
I wear a 42" waist, and can often be disappointed with pants that claim to be designed for me. These have an excellent expandable waistband, but don't have the drawback that many do, where the gap inside the pocket can be seen by someone standing to your side (often displaying your underwear to casual observers). As for comfort, these are an excellent and breathable material with a good heft to it. I feel comfortable sitting, and was able to do a few basic stretches in them without any pinching or tightness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable., June 15, 2013
I do a lot of different activities wearing these and I do not want any binding or discomfort. So I purposely ordered a size larger than my measurements called for. And I got exactly what I ordered. It just so happens I have a pair of suspenders which take care of that problem. When I order more, and I will, I might go down one size but meanwhile these are some of the most comfortable trousers I have worn in a long time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cut a little small, August 9, 2012