Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on August 16, 2011
I'm a professional videographer and that means I have to look dressy enough while being on the move and working under hot conditions - such as shooting for hours in the mid-day sun or studio lighting. Not only that, but I have to jam all my clothes in a backpack when I fly to avoid excessive third bag fees (I have to check my equipment). These pants always look great, they keep me cool and I love the elastic expandable waist band. True I could lose a few pounds, but the added benefit is that they move with me when I have to get in awkward positions to get the shot I want. I don't feel restricted in any way when wearing these pants.
66 comments|270 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 4, 2010
Recently my husband purchase a pair of Wrinkle Free pant at Brooks Brothers, he liked them so he wanted a few more. But I saw the Haggar Cool 18 Pants on Amazon and order a pair just to see if he liked them...we both love them. They are by far better than the $100.00+ pants of B.B. The fabric its soft and really cool, I wash and dry them and they really are Wrinkle Free. He has one in every color. I really recommend this A+ pants.
22 comments|249 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 29, 2011
These pants are, by far, one of the best pants I've ever owned. The material is super thin and breathable, making them a joy to wear during the hot summers of the DC Metro area. If you live in an area with high humidity and high temperatures, you can't go wrong.

I heard about these pants from a co-worker so I had to check them out. Amazon offers free shipping both ways for this item so there's no loss if you try them and don't like them.

The pants are very comfortable to wear in the office. The material is so breathable, it feels like you're not really wearing anything!

Highly recommend this product!
22 comments|93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 11, 2011
these pants are nice because they are stain resistant, menaing if you spill on yourself you can pick it up witha wet cloth 9 out of 10 times. the waist is stretchy, so it moves with you, or grows with you!! the pockets are nice, deep, great for the golf game when you need to put tees or golf balls in there. Workwise, they just look stunnig I own 4 pair of these, but alays bought them at Kohls, they ar $45 there, and amazon, nce again, destroys the price of anyone local! great pants, for anyone!!
11 comment|73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 12, 2012
These are comfortable pants and they fit nicely. They are light and flexible, but seem durable. They do kinda like to attract things like pet hair as other reviewers have mentioned, but they also seem quite ready and willing to like to let go of it. We have 2 dogs and a cat, and while I'll notice a few hairs now and then, they fall off with a little walking around. Off my pants, that is. They've already fallen off the pets by then. We also have some fish, but they don't have hair. The pants have yet to collect any stray scales.
77 comments|160 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 26, 2008
I bike to work and these pants kept me unbelievably comfortable. I stayed very cool on even the hot and humid days. Plus it is great that they are wrinkle-free and they have a nice fit (with an expandable waist).
I originally found a pair at Ross for $11; however it is "hit and miss" to find them there.
on May 14, 2008
These pants are VERY comfortable. They feel like silk. I personally do not like expandable waistbands, but for these pants I make an exception. The only downside to these pants is that when the waist expands, you can see the inside of the pockets which is white. I guess this not so bad for khaki pants, but I have black pants.
22 comments|40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 2, 2015
Superb trousers, great fit, elasticated waist, good quality sewing. Generally a great purchase!!!
review image
on November 18, 2014
These pants would be great but the rise is way too low. The crotch will be very tight on most people. Your shirt will not tuck in. Will never buy again. Some people like low rise pants but I think dress pants should sit on the waits. Tall or long torso people will not like.
on October 13, 2014
Great fit and feel. Who knew? First pants I have purchase on internet. They are perfect for office use. They expand and contract at the waist as I change position and are fabulously comfortable. I am sorry for the hyperbole, but I just love these pants and you will too!!
review image