Published 22 months ago by William Hobbs

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't care for the fit.
They were nice looking and seemed well made, but I didn't like the fit. Pants were too baggy for me in the seat and legs.
Published 15 months ago by Ken Shewbridge

4.0 out of 5 stars Haggar Life Khaki, Straight fit, flat front; confusing display, great pants, March 30, 2013
This review is from: Haggar Men's LK Life Khaki Straight Fit Flat Front Pant (Apparel)
Haggar hasn't done itself any favors with its confusing labeling of its Life khaki lines. There are models labeled chino, utility, linen (the one with the little weird right leg pocket), relaxed fit, slim fit, and then THESE "straight fit, flat front." Half the pictures are indistinguishable between lines. Not helpful. The pictures change around a bit at that, but at present writing (3/30) none of the photos is correct for this line. If you go to the page to complain about the photos they show 12 images of which two are correct. Go figure. Point: this is a dress khaki with a set in crease in spite of what the pictures show. Very nice pant. I have six pairs of various colors. Sometimes the sizing is a bit off and that doesn't seem to correspond to color and that's too bad. I have bought mine at Kohls and at Bealls. Amazon's is a very good price but they don't seem to know their product so the presentation is misleading.

Update 5/20/14 - the pictures in the ad appear correct but for the lack of the set-in crease. I wouldn't wear these with a blazer but they do fine with a dress shirt w/o tie - i.e., casual in my day (today "casual" means pajamas but in an earlier day "casual" meant no tie). After numerous washings still good looking with a lite press. I wear them every day and they have held up well. The price here is very good, too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't care for the fit., October 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PAIR OF PANTS, June 10, 2014
I just love the pants and have ordered more than one pair. This pair of britches beats Dockers hands down. Even there is a limited selection of colors in the big guy sizes, they are still well worth the money. I prefer the relaxed fit over the straight fit but I already have all the color available in my size. I highly recommend these pair of pants.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but not high quality, May 2, 2014
T. J. Dunnigan (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I find these slacks quite comfortable in fit and feel, but the sewing is poorly done, with many loops in the thread along seams.

It is unlikely these flaws are noticeable to others, but they are to the wearer. They may also promote fraying at the seams.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT..., March 16, 2014
...according to my Dad! I purchased this for my Dad, and he loves his new pants. He said they are a bit big on the waist, but other than that, he is happy with them. So, if Dad is happy, so am I!

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it!!, April 23, 2014
When I ordered it, I was wondering if I am going to like it or not, as buying cloths online is not something easy .. After all, I like it and am happy with my order!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Look and Unmatched Comfort!, December 30, 2014
Extremely great fit, wonderfully comfortable, and an incredibly delicious array of colors from which to choose make these pants my number one choice! I cannot overstress how comfortable and stylish these pants are!
I have noticed that women are constantly checking me out in these incredible pants!
I sometimes feel as if I am making a commercial for Haggar!
Guys, you have got to try these on and then you'll understand! Match these pants with a pair of Stacy Adams oxfords and you will have all kinds of feminine attention! This is better than any cologne you could buy! You have been warned!
Suffice it to say I purchased 14 pairs in different colors!
Oh yes!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars so they fit like I expected, October 9, 2014
Spenser (Redondo Beach, California United States) - See all my reviews
I have trouble choosing a fit for this. They probably do run a little large, but I knew that, and that's why I bought them, so they fit like I expected.

I like that they're partially recycled, and the material is nice and comfortable. Doesn't wear out too fast, but it's not rugged either. The fact that they do seem to run a little large is nice if you're "between sizes" like I am right now. The problem is they're a little long in the legs too. That does add to the comfort because it's not restricting in the groin, but it means they hit the floor if I'm not wearing shoes or a belt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product was in excellent condition. The pants' fabric is soft and easy ..., August 13, 2014
Packet was delivered on time. Product was in excellent condition. The pants' fabric is soft and easy to iron if needed. These pants do not wrinkle quickly and my son who is a teenager likes the way the feel and fit. They are dressy enough for school but not too formal. This is the second time we buy these pants. They did not have the size that we needed at the stores so, we found the size and right price at amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, June 19, 2014
These pants have the great fit and quality you would expect from a brand like Haggar. They are a great "dress" pant for the casual man.