Published 15 months ago by William Hobbs

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but not high quality
I find these slacks quite comfortable in fit and feel, but the sewing is poorly done, with many loops in the thread along seams.

It is unlikely these flaws are noticeable to others, but they are to the wearer. They may also promote fraying at the seams.
Published 2 months ago by T. J. Dunnigan

4.0 out of 5 stars Haggar Life Khaki, Straight fit, flat front; confusing display, great pants, March 30, 2013
This review is from: Haggar Men's LK Life Khaki Straight Fit Flat Front Pant (Apparel)
Haggar hasn't done itself any favors with its confusing labeling of its Life khaki lines. There are models labeled chino, utility, linen (the one with the little weird right leg pocket), relaxed fit, slim fit, and then THESE "straight fit, flat front." Half the pictures are indistinguishable between lines. Not helpful. The pictures change around a bit at that, but at present writing (3/30) none of the photos is correct for this line. If you go to the page to complain about the photos they show 12 images of which two are correct. Go figure. Point: this is a dress khaki with a set in crease in spite of what the pictures show. Very nice pant. I have six pairs of various colors. Sometimes the sizing is a bit off and that doesn't seem to correspond to color and that's too bad. I have bought mine at Kohls and at Bealls. Amazon's is a very good price but they don't seem to know their product so the presentation is misleading.

Update 5/20/14 - the pictures in the ad appear correct but for the lack of the set-in crease. I wouldn't wear these with a blazer but they do fine with a dress shirt w/o tie - i.e., casual in my day (today "casual" means pajamas but in an earlier day "casual" meant no tie). After numerous washings still good looking with a lite press. I wear them every day and they have held up well. The price here is very good, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical, April 3, 2013
My husband is a teacher. These pants are perfect for every day at work. He had one pair, with the flat front, and looked so great in them that I searched for more just like it. I got all colors. He is a big guy and is rough on his clothes. These have lasted nicely. The fabric has a soft feel that we both like and is heavy enough to hang well but not be too hot. I will keep buying them for sure.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but not high quality, May 2, 2014
T. J. Dunnigan (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't care for the fit., October 31, 2013
They were nice looking and seemed well made, but I didn't like the fit. Pants were too baggy for me in the seat and legs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, June 19, 2014
These pants have the great fit and quality you would expect from a brand like Haggar. They are a great "dress" pant for the casual man.

1.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistent, June 11, 2014
I ordered the same size as another pair I have which fit great, and I love, but these didn't. Go figure.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PAIR OF PANTS, June 10, 2014
I just love the pants and have ordered more than one pair. This pair of britches beats Dockers hands down. Even there is a limited selection of colors in the big guy sizes, they are still well worth the money. I prefer the relaxed fit over the straight fit but I already have all the color available in my size. I highly recommend these pair of pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it!!, April 23, 2014
When I ordered it, I was wondering if I am going to like it or not, as buying cloths online is not something easy .. After all, I like it and am happy with my order!!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT..., March 16, 2014
...according to my Dad! I purchased this for my Dad, and he loves his new pants. He said they are a bit big on the waist, but other than that, he is happy with them. So, if Dad is happy, so am I!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the same Life pant I had great fit and soft fabric.., March 16, 2014
I had been buying the Haggar Men's Life pants at Kohls for a couple of years.I was in the market again,only to find out they were no longer selling the style in their stores.I found what I thought were the same pant by the specs & pictures at Amazon,so I ordered a mocha and Khaki strait fit flat front pant.When they arrived I found the mocha fit great,but the khaki was too small.The fabric was much thinner that the originals.I have a grandson who can use the smaller fit,but I think its better to try on the pants before you buy them.

Rate and Discover Movies