5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slacks
Published 11 months ago by Fsonjay

3.0 out of 5 stars Pants creased
Published 8 months ago by Russell W. Wheatley

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slacks, January 10, 2014
I'm an easy care guy; I need slacks for work. I love wool slacks, but they're expensive to clean. But these...just out of the dryer, they look pressed. The fit was perfect. The most annoying thing for me about polyester slacks is the static electricity build up in winter. Not these. Very minimal compared to others I have (not for long). Good mid-weight material (year 'round comfort) creases are sharp, zipper is solid, deep pockets. I bought two more pair, different colors; highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pants for work at a reasonable price, March 26, 2013
I don't know what else to say. These look great. Very easy to care for. I like to mix in less expensive items with more expensive. Very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants, April 7, 2014
Excellent pair of pants, they look good, wash easy & without wrinkles, and the slightly expandable waistband means they fit 100% of the time for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, October 12, 2012
Nosopranos (Fleming Island, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Haggar Men's Flex Gab Plain-Front Expandable-Waistband Dress Pant (Apparel)
I ordered these khaki pants for my husband whose wardrobe is pretty limited to jeans and shorts. They fit true to size, and look nice. They can easily be dressed up with a nice blazer. He said he hated to admit it, but the expandable waistband is amazingly comfortable. It's hidden inside of the waistband, so others can't see it. I also thought it would be helpful to mention that the tag says that the material is wrinkle free with a permanent crease. I didn't see that in the product description. We haven't washed them yet, so I don't know how true those statements are. I tend to dry clean everything, so this could be a money-saver and good for travel. Overall, the pants are a great bargain at $20.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pants creased, April 22, 2014
The pants arrived in a plastic bag folded over three times. When I took the pants out of the bag they were badly creased both above and below the knees. I tried steam and pressing with a warm iron, to no avail. I took them to the dry cleaners to see if they could get the creases out. I'll find out Wednesday if they could help. I contacted the seller,and they were not much help.

4.0 out of 5 stars as expected, April 25, 2014
I bought these hoping online sizing was accurate, it was. pants fit like expected and quality was good. Now I wish I had bought a 2nd pair when the deal was on

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, April 26, 2014
Fit well. Washed and dried very nicely. Only complaints had to iron to remove the folding creases that were there even after washing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too baggy in the legsl and too long in the inseam, October 28, 2014
I ordered these pants in two colors and both were way too long in the inseam. I always order a 32 and the bottom of the leg will break just over my shoes. These dragged all the way down below my shoe heel. I suspect that they are not sized correctly. They fit as expected in the waist but I feel that they are just too baggy throughout the thigh and legs. I am not a string bean by any means but they seem to be cut for a more stocky build. They feel too M.C. Hammer-y on me. On the positive side Amazon is allowing me to return them at no charge. The whole return process could not have been easier.

The overall construction of the pants is good and the fabric does seem to be of high quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not heavier than the regular "cool" Haggar slacks, December 19, 2014
I have just received these and, after reading the reviews, expected something heavier than the regular "cool" haggar slacks. These slacks are of decent quality and worth the money - but are not much different than regular Haggar slacks. They are certainly not like the much heavier gabardine old Levi Action Slacks. I probably won't buy these again. Nothing really special for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pants fit very well., July 12, 2014
I love the quality of these pants and the durability of the crease after multiple washings. The are ready to wear with no ironing right from the dryer.