4.0 out of 5 stars soft
The material is very soft and it breaths well for the summer time.
I ordered a Medium, but it felt like a large, plus it didn't shrink when I washed it.
The sleeves come down a little more than I like, otherwise I would have given it Five stars.

No real cons besides the somewhat larger size.
Published 6 months ago by vic

2.0 out of 5 stars sizing is very large
Published 6 months ago by l2

2.0 out of 5 stars sizing is very large, July 26, 2014
I weigh 160 pounds and bought this shirt in size medium using the size chart provided here. Big mistake. The photo shows a somewhat trim athletic fit. The shirt I received is comfortable in the shoulders, but the chest fits too loosely and the belly is very baggy. I suppose this might look OK if tucked in to belted pants, but I am pretty dubious that the shirt in the photo is the actual shirt being sold here. I might have tried a size small, but Amazon does not allow size exchanges and the price increased significantly before I received the shipment.

2.0 out of 5 stars I play golf three days a week all summer in ..., August 1, 2014
I play golf three days a week all summer in Florida and I own many light colored 'wicking' shirts. These shirts are some of the chintziest ones I have ever seen. The ONLY thing they have going for them is their very light weight--but that is also it's biggest problem. The tail of this shirt was grabbed by a piece of velcro on the back pocket of my shorts and it literally starting pulling the shirt apart. I know that velcro can mess with 'wicking' shirts but this was ridiculous!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice fabric to touch...wrinkles very easily, August 22, 2014
RMurray847 (Albuquerque, NM United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
If I hang this shirt just slightly crooked on my hanger, it seems to wrinkle just being in my closet. If I wear it, and drive to a restaurant or movie, then get out of the car...it's wrinkled.

To the touch, the fabric is great. A bit satiny. It has a little sheen to it, that everyone notices right away. It draws attention ("Oooh, that looks some comfortable!") And it IS comfortable. But the wrinkling drives me crazy and I hardly ever wear it anymore because after an hour, I feel like that guy who wears the same shirt for days on end without washing/changing. Or like I slept in it.

4.0 out of 5 stars soft, July 24, 2014
The material is very soft and it breaths well for the summer time.

No real cons besides the somewhat larger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars it's a great shirt in the summer, August 1, 2014
Very soft feel to it, it's a great shirt in the summer, and feels great to wear

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt!, September 24, 2014
I really enjoy wearing these shirts. Very comfortable and light material that breathes well (dry-fit). I would recommend only for spring and summer as the material thickness wouldn't keep you warm enough when below 65 degrees outside, especially with a breeze. Also to get longer life from these shirts, I wouldn't recommend washing them with anything that could snag (zippers or items with velcro).

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 15, 2014
Very soft and complimented my build to the fullest

5.0 out of 5 stars this shirt is one to keep and I enjoy wearing it, November 24, 2014
This shirt fits just as I expected it to. I tend to sweat a lot while sitting at my desk at work and so I have to use the sport shirts more times than not because they keep me cooler, this shirt is one to keep and I enjoy wearing it.

4.0 out of 5 stars stripes are prominent, October 1, 2014
I bought this for my husband and once I received them the lines are fine but they are white and you can notice them from a distance. My husband said they are very light and airy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit and quality, September 19, 2014
Greta shirt. Looks and feels wonderful. Should have bought a couple more when they were on special. Will purchase more of these for work and casual nights out.

Haggar Men's Short Sleeve Fine Line Stripe Polo