5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Pants
Published 12 months ago by Tammy Nelson

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality--short waisted
Published 13 months ago by M1AoverM4

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality--short waisted, December 19, 2013
I have owned Haggar separates for many years. I bought these pants with the matching jacket. I like the jacket very much and generally like the pants. The combo is a fine go-to, daily wear set--that's what Haggar separates mean to me. What surprised me is that the rise in these pants (length between the bottom of the crotch to the waistline) is about three inches shorter/lower than my other Haggars. After trying the pants on I searched the Internet for the words Haggar fit chart and found that these Straight Fit pants are not tapered as Haggar traditionally does (what they now call Classic Fit), sit below the waist, and have a shorter rise and profile for a smaller fanny. If you're thin built, or like European cut pants, this won't bother you. Should you have a belly or much of a fanny, you will find that these pants will feel extremely low cut. The more belly, the more likely that you could not only feel like the pants are cut low but roll the waistband and your belt when you bend over. If you're expecting a traditional Haggar fit, or if you have much of a belly at all, you might want to look elsewhere. I would give the pants four stars for value but the fit issue drops the overall rating for me. I related "straight fit" (barely noticeable in the ad) to being opposed to "relaxed fit" when I purchased, or to pants with a plain, non-pleated front, but I was under informed. I do not see where the ad for this product notes these "features" so I'm writing this review so that others will.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Pants, January 3, 2014
My husband needed a pair of pants for an important date in January. The first pair that I ordered did not fit (I ordered a size too small). Day after Christmas I went to Amazon.com to return and reorder. We received the new size two days later. The hubby was pleasantly surprised!!!! They fit and look fabulous! Haggar is a reputable brand and Amazon never fails to give premium customer service, something that is lacking in society today. Thank you Amazon.com for putting your customer's first to ensure optimum customer satisfaction and an easy, satisfying, happy shopping experience!

3.0 out of 5 stars Break at foot is off, May 8, 2014
Keifer Alan Meeks (Nashville, TN United States) - See all my reviews
These fit and feel great. The only thing I didn't like about them is that the flair out just a bit at the bottom. This is probably completely unnoticeable to anyone but me. But, I probably wouldn't buy another pair for that reason. The material is a little thin as well, but again feels good.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Haggar pants do not meet the description., July 8, 2014
The Haggar Men's pants description indicates a flexible waistband when indeed the waistband is not flexible. The suit is beautiful so I will keep both the jacket and the pants

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, order two sizes up., October 15, 2014
The pants are made out of decent material. I'm 6'0" and 185lbs. I usually wear a 33 or 34 waist. After returning the first pair, I had to order a size 36. They fit now, but I had to cut the size off of the label so my fragile ego wouldn't feel fat!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, didnt last long, November 24, 2014
I loved the color and fit of these pants. Only one problem, the pant came apart near the waist after only wearing a couple of times. It appears to of happened in the washing machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Runs Small, July 13, 2014
Nicely made but small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, October 4, 2014
My husband really loves these pants. They fit nice and the plaid looks really good on them. It's very suttle and makes them a little bit nicer than a plain brown.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Find, September 23, 2014
Excellent value and perfect fit. My husband loved them.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice pants, October 1, 2014
I like these pants... fit good and look good.