5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Color. Color and all
I expected quality but this was more than I had hoped for. The 60% cotton 40% Polyester blend is excellent for warm weather. The color is a nice Canary/Orange sort of color. Fabric feels nice and the style and workmanship is excellent.
Published 6 months ago by CJB

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but a little skimpy with material
Liked color, and overall an OK shirt. But not very generous with material. The sleeve length with a 34/35 was somewhat shorter than I am accustomed to (closer to a 32/33), and the waist almost an athletic fit. Neck was perfect, so next size up would not have worked.
Published 6 months ago by Paul Thomas

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but a little skimpy with material, June 10, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Color. Color and all, June 20, 2014
CJB "Cjb" (New York, NY. USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dress shirt, June 5, 2014
Great quality shirt. These are perfect for everyday work / dress shirts. They are comfortable and look like a much higher quality shirt - at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Haggar products always are a great buy!, May 24, 2014
I could not be more pleased with this purchase! Size all the way around, neck & sleeve length was as expected! The quality of the shirt, as usual for all Haggar products met, my expectations! Would recommend to anyone!

1.0 out of 5 stars This is one size too large, December 1, 2014
I ordered the size I wear - 15.5/32-33 is my perfect size. I have been wearing it for ages. When i saw this shirt advertised at a reasonable price and my size was available I thought nothing could go wrong and ordered it. By mistake I clicked the button twice and ordered two shirts - same colour/same shirt. What arrived was labeled as the correct size but was a size too large and poor fit. At the back aroung the shoulders it was just too large. I had ordered this from Canada to a drop-address in the US. By the time it reached me and I found out that the size was wrong - it was too late to return. I tried to complain but I could not because I assume the time had run out. I would never buy clothes on-line and I particularly do not recommend this product.

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED

Clothes sellers should put out descriptions and diagrams for each product illustrating the material, the style and showing the dimensions for each part - shoulder to shoulder, neck, inside sleeves, outside sleeves, height, collar dimensions, waist etc.

2.0 out of 5 stars Feels cheap / sleeves not long enough, November 1, 2014
I wear a 16.5 x 36-37 in a dress shirt and that's what I ordered this time as well. Unfortunately, the sleeves of this shirt are shorter than other 36-37 length shirts to a noticeable degree. The shirt cuffs pull against my arms when I extend my arms. I would not recommend this shirt if you have longer arms.

Second, the material of this shirt feels rather cheap / thin. The material is a bit see-though which is fine, but keep than in mind in terms of undershirt choices. Overall I wouldn't buy this again. There are other options at the same price that are far superior in quality. If you happen to have a membership to Costco, check out their Kirkland Signature dress shirts. For under twenty bucks they're VERY nice shirts with sleeves as long as they should be in a 36-37.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, but wears out over time, November 29, 2014
Blessen Samuel (Cooper City, FL, US) - See all my reviews
I bought this shirt expecting some quality because of the Haggar name. But I realized after a few washes that the collar started showing bubbles in the fabric. It definitely didn't meet my expectations.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fit nicely, but the fabric is thin and see through, September 22, 2014
I bought this shirt when it was on sale. The fabric felt nice and the shirt fit well, but it is see through. Since I'm sure no one wants to see my nipples I'm returning this shirt.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, September 10, 2014
Doug Hibbard (Almyra, Arkansas) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I should have noticed that there is no front pocket, but other than that, this shirt is comfortable,lightweight, and is easy to wear.

Seems like good quality.