3.0 out of 5 stars Nice polo shirt, runs somewhat large, March 6, 2014
ors37 (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Haggar Men's Short-Sleeve Polo Shirt With Textured-Square Print (Apparel)
This is a nice polo shirt, made from polyester. The material is thinner than with some other shirts and for me the medium size ended up being just a little bit too large. The cut is not tailored as with some other shirts and although I usually wear medium size shirts, this one just seemed a little too large. Just something to keep in mind. Overall, I did like the polo shirt and might end up ordering a size smaller.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Thin Material . . ., March 11, 2014
Square Disher (Wakefield, MA, USA) - See all my reviews
My son said that his nipples showed through this shirt.
Maybe if he had worn an undershirt with it, but then he would be hot.
The material is kind of silky as it is poly moisture wicking material.
Thought it ran true-to-size.
It is a nice shirt - just keep in mind that it is thin.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits as expected for me, November 3, 2014
I love hagger shirts because they fit me perfectly.

I am 6' tall and I am between a small and a medium with more mediums fitting me than smalls... but this shirt fits me perfectly in size s. Like, really perfect. If you wear mediums, you might want to get a small. I bought a medium of this (different style) and it's a little too big.

I workout a little bit and I have fairly broad shoulders, but the seams for the sleaves still went over my shoulders for the medium.

Note: you're not me so my results may not apply to you, just noting my experience.
___________________

As for the shirt - it's okay. It's really thin but it keeps me cool. Would I buy another one? Probably not... unless it was really cheap.