5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like nature intended!
I was never a fan of classic fit, but I decided to try the slim fit and it turned out to be one of my favorite fitting dress pants so far. My only complaint is that there doesn't seem to be various colors available. I've only come across a gray and the black pinstripe and I purchased them both. I need a pair of chocolate and beige. Come on Haggar! Make a few more!
Published 13 months ago by Reaz

2.0 out of 5 stars short in the junk area
This will guarantee wedgees and rub your man junk. but they look pretty good. material is decent, they are a 3 to 6 month work pants.
Published 3 months ago by J Pine

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like nature intended!, January 22, 2014
Reaz "RiZ" (Torrance, CA USA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish I fit better., December 1, 2014
The Magman (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I like to purchase non-wool ad non-cotton suit separates for the simply reason that they are much easier to simply throw into the laundry. The product came exactly as described in the picture. The only reason I did not award 5 stars was that I felt it was thinner than some of the other Haggar products I have purchased from Macy's. Additionally, it ran too small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of pants, November 2, 2014
I actually bought the jacket and pants. The jacket and pants were both on sale. This was a great deal and the suit looks fantastic. I have to admit I was a little skeptical buying the jacket and pants separately but they are a perfect match.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great slim-fit lightweight fabric suit pants., October 15, 2014
Pants fit exactly as expected and look great. No tailoring required, as they are pre-hemmed. Was expecting a little heavier fabric though. Fabric is light-weight, more for Summer than Fall or Winter.

2.0 out of 5 stars short in the junk area, December 1, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good material for the money, December 4, 2014
Very nice fit and finish. I'm on the slim side, and this fit me very well. It is comfortable to wear

5.0 out of 5 stars I was really surprised when it fit! One of ..., January 30, 2015
I was really surprised when it fit! One of the pockets has a hole in it, but I can live with that

5.0 out of 5 stars Great suit . Great price., July 23, 2014
Son loves the suit. Great fit. Good looking piece of clothing. Another winner from amazon!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, November 5, 2014