Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis X-men Apocalypse GNO Outdoor Recreation DOTD

on April 16, 2016
The material is pretty thin and the garment seems a little cheaply made. It is however acceptable for the low SALE price. But I would not pay full price for this. But the big problem was fit. I have several dress pants in this size which fit & I wear regularly. These are way too tight everywhere from the top of the shins up. I'm thinking the designation "tailored fit" is the same as "slim fit" or "young skinny dudes only" fit...

I bought the designated suit jacket and it has the same problem & it gets the same rating & review.
on April 21, 2014
Great pair of pants to match the jacket that was ordered also. Why pay out a large amount of money when you can buy these pieces and have a very nice suit. If you want if for just a pair of dress pants you can't go wrong here. Very nice quality and looks great. Would wear these to work in a heart beat. Highly recommend these to a person that wants to look good dressed up, but doesn't want a high price tag to go with it.
on July 2, 2014
of all the pants I ordered from haggar (in the same size) these fit the best. They also match the jacket perfectly and give me a nice, professional look. I love haggar separates... high dollar appearance for $100/set. Very nice!
on May 29, 2016
These pants are very comfortable and have a little stretch to the them. The matching suit jacket is perfect and makes for a really nice combo for a affordable price. These are much better quality than other Haggar Suit Items. I would recommend this and would purchase another color combination again.
on March 4, 2016
These are nice pants but i expected a little more from them. The are matching to the jacket that is really nice but these slacks while quality are not top quality. The run a little long versus the other pants that come in other lines of haggar but these are also slim up top.
on October 26, 2013
Fits perfect if I stay upright. If I bend over I'm a soprano. Looking for seamstress to let it out a bit
on September 30, 2015
Very nice fabric--light and durable with a nice texture. Tailoring is superb. I've been buying size 38 blue jeans for some time now, and they fit just right. But these are size 38 waist and are quite tight. So, I measured my waist with a tape--40". Go figure.
on December 3, 2015
Purchased the matching jacket along with the pants. For the price, the quality is great! It definitely looks and feels like a suit that would cost a couple hundred dollars more. In regards to fit, both seem to be slightly off to the smaller size. For instance, all my existing suits are a 46R jacket and 38W pants. I originally purchased this set in the same size and both were a little tight. I exchanged them for the 48R and 40W respectively, and both fit great!
on December 24, 2015
Maybe some size cuts fit as expected, but MY size of 32/32 is cut way too small.
Now I have to pay a premium to exchange them when the fault is not on me but on the China factory!
These will be the last clothes I buy that were made in China. They don't have it right, yet!
on August 9, 2013
The pants were ordered to go with suit jacket but the store did not have the correct size nor the plain front. Item received matched perfectly, size was good and was less than half the store price. Very happy with purchase.

See 1 answered question