4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality suit at a great price, October 4, 2013
I was looking to buy a charcoal gray suit for a friend's wedding and so I could add some variety to the black and navy blue suits I own. This is obviously not a high-end suit, but at this price, that isn't a reasonable expectation. The feel and appearance of the material is very good. Even though it's a poly/rayon blend, I was surprised at the quality of the fabric. The fit in the jacket is also on point. It's relatively slim fitting but not to an extreme degree. Expect to get some alterations done to get the best fit for your body type.

For reference, I wear a 44L for a suit jacket, and I wear a 38 waist for pants. These sizes were on the money for me for this suit. Note that the pants that pair with this jacket are a "straight fit", so they do not have a lot of give in the rear/thigh areas.

If you're looking for a cheap suit to wear for certain occasions a couple times a year, this is a good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars if you lift weights go one size up, June 21, 2014
This review is from: Haggar Men's Textured Pinstripe Tailored Fit Two Button Suit Separate Coat (Apparel)
I'm not a "big guy" but I lift weights and my shoulders are kinda bulky. In a more expensive suit I typically wear a 46-48 depending on the cut of the suit. In this brand I must get 48 or it doesn't fit over my shoulders very well (I get the little divots at the top of the sleeve).

Aside from that, this is a really great looking suit in this price range (no one will mistake it for a nice brushed wool suit, but in this price range it's a great jacket).

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, April 6, 2013
Sizing and fit were right on. Really looks nice. Decent quality material.
My wife was really surprised at it as she was skeptical.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for the money, May 29, 2014
This material of this suit coat looks great and is holding up well. However, it fits tight across the chest, even though I've lost some weight since I first bought it. It's more than I expected for what I paid.

4.0 out of 5 stars PLEASANTLY SURPRIZED, May 16, 2014
Buddy Coss (Waresboro, GA, US) - See all my reviews
The outfit is just right. Arrived well before I expected. The fabric and fit couldn't be better. I am beginning to trust Haggar more all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great economy suit!, May 6, 2014
The coat is of fine quality for the price, it fits well, and it looks great! I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Awesome!, March 28, 2014
We got this for my husband while looking for a cheaper, good looking suit. This really hit the mark. He looks handsome and super suave in it :) He says it fits perfectly, no tailoring needed for him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the look!, March 12, 2014
This is a nice, modern suit jacket. More stylish than ones in the same price range that my husband has been wearing for years. He looks sharp and the fit is spot on.

5.0 out of 5 stars I got what I ordered, March 10, 2014
Quick & efficient service. I was a bit concerned about the size but it fits perfectly.. I am a regular customer on Amazon & so far, all is good!

4.0 out of 5 stars A suit for now and then, February 19, 2014
Paulm354 (Lawrenceville, Ga) - See all my reviews
This is a well made high quality jacket. The fit was very good right on the money. I need a jacket about 5 times a month only. This jacket really fits the bill. I have people comment on how good it looks and fits and they were surprised to hear how little money this jacket cost. I priced it in a local store and the cost was $180 much higher than I paid. I did also order the matching pants to make it into a two piece suit. Again both pieces were 60% less than a store would charge. Since I'm a prime member the two day shipping was free so I can't advise whether shipping is high or low. I could see wearing this as a business suit It looks that good. Only problem I had was I have short arms so I had to have the sleeves altered to make a great fit. Bottom line I would reccomend this suit to anyone.