Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on April 22, 2014
This is a very nice jacket for the price but it is a bit small. I'm normally a 52S and reading the reviews I order a 54S hoping it would fit well. It was pretty close, just a tad tight so I returned it and got the 56S. Arm length is usually the biggest problem but it fit well after I got the replacement
on September 22, 2014
I have to tell you Amazon came through for us with this. We got a call at 2 p.m. that my husband had to be a pallbearer for his great nephew the next day. My husband had no suit and he is very hard to fit. I got online, guessed by the reviews what size I should order, ordered it and had it overnighted through my prime membership. It arrived, LOOKED GREAT, and it fit well enough (The jacket was perfect - I ordered portly size 52 because my husband is short 5'6" and overweight, all through is stomach) THANK YOU AMAZON!
on June 5, 2014
I bought this coat and had to return it, it is a beautiful coat and I wished it would have fit, unfortunately for me I have fairly large Biceps and the sleeves would not go over them, other than that the cut is nice and the rest of the fit was very good.
on April 3, 2014
I received the coat in a very timely manner. The coat is exactly as expected... very nice looking and matches the picture on Amazon. The best thing for me is the fit. I am heavy and generally average height so ended up getting a size 58-short. The coat is a perfect fit for me with absolutely no need to go to the tailor!
on March 27, 2014
Except for the sleeves being a little too long this fits my husband great. The quality of the suit appears to be very nice too.
on February 22, 2014
These suit separates are ideal for the big and hard to fit man. The product arrived on Sunday as promised in time to wear to Church.
on January 13, 2014
The coat tapers slightly at the waist. the coat would look better and fit better without the taper. There is a slight bulge under the arm area. Without the taper this bulge would not show and the fit would be more comfortable, giving th coat a 5 star rating.
on January 22, 2015
Great last minute wedding replacement. And as a bigger guy, It is pretty difficult to find a blazer to fit my broad frame. Looks classy, and the price is decent!
on September 22, 2015
Paid a tailor to take up the length on the sleeve. Otherwise, great fit.
on August 11, 2014
as said for the other haggar coat its good vaule and fits good

See 1 answered question