Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Haggar Men's Two Tone Herringbone Expandable Waist Pleat Front Dress Pant
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 3, 2012
Bought three different pairs of pants for work: a pair of Dockers, Savane, and Haggar. These were by far the most comfortable and nice-looking of the trio. Have a nice sheen to them, and a nice weave pattern that almost makes them look pin-striped. Fit well and look great even after a couple washes. After I work the first pair a few times, went ahead and ordered a few more and have not regretted it. Love these pants!
on November 26, 2013
These pants feel great. I can move, I am not stiff, and best of all they breathe. I could wear these all day because it almost ...almost feels like pajama pants. The material is light and I even had to look down to make sure I was still wearing pants. It sounds funny, but they are the lightest pants I have ever owned. You look nice without feeling uncomfortable, which I did not think could happen without spending a fortune.
Planning on buying more from this brand very soon.
on March 7, 2014
I ordered my size and these were a little looser than expected, but not by much.

These looked very nice, fit well, very relaxed fit and they are very comfortable.

Other dress pants I have tried have been too tight in the crotch. These were just plain old comfortable !
on September 26, 2014
I've ordered a number of these pants and have been pleased with them completely…just can't beat the price. One issue tho is, and maybe I'm missing something here…cuffs.
I prefer my pants with cuffs. With some of these pants I'd order longer size and have them altered, then I received some with cuffs. So I went back to ordering my regulars size….then, whoops, they came with out cuffs.
No, I have several pair too short to alter and a pain to send all back. Just a thought, plan on ordering longer and assume there won't be cuffs.
on January 20, 2015
my hubby prefers suit pants, but we have a disconnect in going to get suit pants altered to "break" well above his boot heel, or in dress shoes, so when I found these I bought two pairs in Oct 2014. they have been washed & dry cleaned & are still really nice. look very dressy with tie & sport coat… they look nice for work & for church… will totally buy these again, they work well with boots, & when he randomly wears dress shoes… he mainly wears them with dress boots. & they look great… worth it - suit pants with no alterations needed
on June 20, 2016
I go through episodes of weight gain and weight loss mainly because of my job. These are classy affordable and very comfortable slacks that allow me to not worry about losing or gaining weight based on where I'm stationed or where I'm working because of my diet. They also very easy to maintain I just wash them and then immediately hang them up after taking them out of the dryer. I have several pairs of these and no one knows that I bought them off Amazon for $30. I would highly recommend these to anyone that's looking for a flexible waste slack that also looks professional and classy
on February 24, 2012
The right size, includes this stretchy waist thing, and the right length. Looks like the picture and feels as expected. I'd buy this product again.
on September 15, 2015
Previous slacks from another maker were "microfiber" polyester, these are herringbone. The others were just too hard to find in stock at retail for a reasonable price. These have a nice appearance, not as soft, but hold a crease exceptionally well. Don't seem as breathable, but seem to wear well, that is - they stay looking new.

I found the fit somewhat relaxed, and the expandable waistband to have slightly less tension than usual. Makes them more comfortable to wear.
on September 29, 2015
These pants fit as expected and are quite comfortable. They are also very light and subsequently are comfortable to wear in the summer. Coupled with a Sports jacket, you can accomplish the business casual look for work and other business meetings or functions. Although the pant are "Two Tone", they are very conservative in appearance, since the alternating tones are quite understated in appearance.
on May 1, 2016
Very comfortable; love the expandable waist. Can be worn with a dress shirt and tie or a polo shirt for business casual making this pants very versatile. I plan on buying more in different colors. For the price, quality and comfort, these pants can't be beat.