5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfort
I am ordering a third pair of these pants for my husband. He says they are the most comfortable he has ever worn and they wash/dry like a dream. Soft and not wrinkled. The comfort waist and the soft fabric are the key, I think.
Published on December 28, 2010 by E. Amos

1.0 out of 5 stars Pants not true to size
I compared these pants to a pair (same size & make) purchased a few years ago. They are considerably smaller. Obviously now being mf'd to a different standard.
Published 5 months ago by mtnCork

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 519 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Corduroy Trousers, March 11, 2013
Great pants you can wear like jeans or for casual dress. Warm in the winter, very durable. They come in several colors. The expandable waist gives you room to bend and stretch and, alas, over-eat without having to un-button your pants. A great bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deep Pockets, February 20, 2013
My husband loves these pants; especially the deep pockets and the rich corduroy material .
The fit is perfect for all shapes and sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Casual Dress Pants, February 18, 2013
Trish "Trish" (Mountainville NY) - See all my reviews
Bought for my boyfriend and he loves them. Can dress down or up with a jacket. Perfect fit, perfect color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, February 15, 2013
I had not had a pair of these in a while. Great pants, I can wear with my different sweaters. They are very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars appropriately priced, February 1, 2013
The sizing of these pants is accurately represented. They do not shrink after washing. The color fastness seems good. The pockets are plenty deep enough. The button holes are a bit small for the buttons but are far less complicated the cap on most medications. The material is of medium weight/density. Value received for the amount paid is uncommonly good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Questionable Quality for the price., January 13, 2013
Perfect fit, looks good, I selected because of previous satisfaction with Haggar slacks. But the quality is marginal because the corduroy is thin and not equally spaced. I fully expect the knee wear will show a breakdown of the raised ridges. Had I seen the product before buying, I would not have purchased. This is the risk of buying products on the web sites.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, January 13, 2013
Purchased these for my husband--he loves them. They are easily laundried and dry perfectly. They are perfect for a casual ocassion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Haggar pants fit me well., January 13, 2013
These classic fit pants are great. Haggar has always been is one of the few brands of pants that fit my body well. I wear a size 42"x32" and have a long rise. The waist is not too low and the seat is nicely shaped so it doesn't catch me in the crotch. Wish they were made with pleated fronts and had more colors instock in my size. I would have bought more than 5 pairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Washes like a dream!, January 12, 2013
We got two pairs of these for our Dad (79 years young) and a horrible launderer...he washes everything in one load no matter what the color and etc. They looked brand new even after he washed them!!! :-) The size runs exact. They are a nice medium thick material and soft. They are perfect for northern Indiana winters.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made pants with conservative syle., October 14, 2012
Really like wearing these pants. They are well made and the color selected is great. The reason I didn't give a five star rating, is that a coin pocket is missing. One with a stylish trim would make this a complete pants.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 519 | Next ›