Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 6, 2014
While the expandable waist was a real hit and fitted well, the legs and crotch did not fit proportionally. The crotch length (from waist to crotch) was too short and the legs (thigh area) was too snug.

I tried 38's and 40's (waist) with the same result. Any larger would not have properly fit my waist. If these pants had been a little longer in the crotch and had a loose fit in the legs, they would have been perfect for me.

I was disappointed because I really like the innovation and style.
on August 5, 2011
I was expecting jeans with the deep blue color in the picture, but what arrived was a brighter and more intense blue than I have ever seen in jeans before. It just didn't seem to go well with anything, even a navy blazer. Overall the fit was generous. These might work if you have a bit of extra weight on you.
on October 27, 2013
I purchased these pants, size 38" waist and 29" length, the waist size is ok but the length is about 2" longer that 29". Washing did not shrink in any way. Overall I like the pants and would buy again if the sizing was proper.
on November 27, 2015
These are really great quality pants. I have even wearing them for years. They wash well, don't fade, and maintain their crease. The elastic stretch wais is NOT noticeable at all and adds to the comfort of the pants. They are my favorite casual pants, plus I wear them withs a sport coat and tie as well. They are perfect.
on June 11, 2014
Haggar pants are always consistently cut just right and fit well. The problem is that they still are not truly "No Iron" pants. Over time and a few washes, the crease is gone; after a day of wear, they are significantly wrinkled. Haggar needs to improve its "finish"--the chemical treatment used to add the wrinkle-free, no-iron characteristics to cotton, which unfinished wrinkles badly and requires ironing. Or offer the same pants in a mixture of cotton and polyester.

So...Haggar...when will this improve?
on March 14, 2016
One reason to be happy with this purchase is that these jeans actually fit just as they're supposed to fit. The waist is the correct size and the length is just perfect. Trying to find clothing these days that fits as advertised is as we all know not an easy thing to do. I am so pleased with this purcahse I intend on ordering another pair very soon. Due the fact these pants have an expandable waist I'm going to order them two sizes smaller around the waist. The expandable waist feature is one more reason I really like these jeans along with the fact of course that they look nice, very nice. So if you're thinking of making this purchase go ahead because in my opinion I doubt you will be disappointed.
on February 29, 2012
My husband has been searching for pleated jeans. They are tough to find. Thank you Amazon as he is so happy with the style and fit. Will be ordering another pair soon.
on January 5, 2016
I have only had these a week and only washed them once, so I can't really comment on the longevity, but the initial quality seems very good. I like the styling because the pockets are the same as khaki-type pants and are a bit more refined than standard jeans - and I can even fit an i-phone in the front pocket. The fit is great for those of us that hate the tight, restricting fit of every other pair of denim jeans I could find. I'm about 5'7" and 155 pounds, have bicyclist quads & thighs (rather large) and wear a 30w, 30L without any problems. The material is lighter weight than most "standard jeans" denim. I certainly recommend these pants.
on July 20, 2013
Dad is 88 years old and in the case of these pleated blue jeans you can't teach an old dog new tricks. He used to buy the Dockers but they quit making them.
I also tried another brand but even though they claimed to be 100% cotton, they were not. These Haggar's are and they are also a very nice weight.
I bought them too long in case they shrunk when washed and dried but even though both washer and dryer were mad hot and they were washed and dried more than once, these jeans not only didn't shrink...they got longer.
No big deal as my whole family sews including Dad and he loves them.
Thank goodness I found them because he looked like a homeless person in his old ones.
on October 26, 2015
I liked the pants, but the fit in the waist was way too small.... expanded, at least 2 inches small; not expanded, 4 inches small.
Minimum rise. I ordered a 42, and it fit like a 38. A nice denim slack....disappointing!