Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Haggar Men's Work-To-Weekend Hidden Expandable-Waist Denim Plain-Front Pant
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

VINE VOICEon July 3, 2010
June 15, 2012 UPDATE:
With almost 2 years behind me with these pants they still look and wear as well as the first time. A whole gang of us went to a local watering hole last night for dinner and stuff. After sitting for over two hours another guest commented how my pants did NOT have any wrinkles and looked as if I just arrived instead of just leaving. Now, it is time to look for more of the same.

For many years Haggar have been among my favorite casual slacks just because they fit well and lasted a sufficient amount of time. Then the markets appeared to change and I did not need slacks much more anymore. I saw these and made one of those purchases we all are told not to do. If it were for a few dead myleum cells I could remember the name of what it is that I should not do but alas... Regardless they fit perfectly, look good by hiding a lot of damage brought about by old age and do not wrinkle at all. When they arrived in the Amazon plastic inside the box I planned to take them to the cleaners for a press and wash but no they unfolded and with a few hours on a hangar they were ready to wear. Now that's the way it should be. Because they are not blue jeans they fit and feel better than jeans. Just the old man in me.

Bottom Line: Great casual slacks for those less than formal times and well worth the consideration.
55 comments|75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 12, 2014
My husband has worn the denim WTW Haggar pants for years. It is currently difficult to find them in retail stores. Thank goodness for their availability through Amazon. He requests these slacks be replaced every time he "retires" a pair to work-around-the-house status. They launder well. They fit nicely. They are softer than traditional stiff denim. They hold their color well. They hold their shape and look good for a considerable time. He would wear them every where if appropriate. He ends up wearing them almost all of the time due to the transition from "current" status to the "retired" stack. I cannot say enough good about these pants. Neither can he.
on September 9, 2009
These are good pants, with a very comfortable fit. As they say, especially for the mature gentleman ! I hope they never discontinue them. Although , I cannot find them at Haggar outlet stores any longer .
on February 27, 2014
Used to buy hard to find size 42x29 expandable waist pants direct from Haggar (past 3 yrs) but can no longer buy direct - don't know why. anyway, searched internet and found item could be purchased through Amazon. Bought one pair to make sure there was no difference in item as previously purchased direct from Haggar.

Great choice. Amazon had the item available and shipped promptly. Very pleased. Would rather deal with Amazon than Haggar direct anytime. Have since order 5 more pair of pants through Amazon.
on March 11, 2010
My husband has worn this brand and style for years. We were having trouble finding his waist/length at the department stores. Luckily we were able to get what he needed at amazon.com
on April 14, 2015
They seem to fit more loosely than the work to weekend corduroy slacks, purchased at the same time. But, I rate them only a 3, mostly because the description does not indicate a "permanent crease" pressed into the jeans. And I mean PERMANENT, because I can't get rid of it, even with a steam iron. I hate creases. Yet, the picture shows a crease, so I will not send them back. I just won't wear them much.
on February 18, 2016
Although I normally wear a 38 x 32 and bought these to accommodate fluctuations in my size and weight, they appear to be cut a bit small, since my wife insisted they were simply too tight in all the wrong places. I have returned them, much to my dismay, since I really like the elastic in the waist band and especially the nice denim look, where I can look nice, yet be comfortable in my various activities.
on July 22, 2010
After only 4 washings of the stonewash colored pants , long loose threads appeared on one cuff. Trimming the loose threads still left exposed white threads (similar to blue jeans after 50 to 60 washings). It appears that this was caused by poor workmanship in the stitching (the navy-colored pants have not experienced this workmanship problem yet).
on January 11, 2016
Looking at the photo on Amazon, the jeans looked like the regular style that I like. I have other Haggar jeans that fit correctly, meaning that I can pull them up to my waist. The Haggars that I own have over a 7 inch zipper, these do not and is much shorter... the jeans ride low on my hips. The tag says Classic Fit, riding low my my hips is not Classic.
on September 30, 2013
Good quality. Hangs a little loose by the butt.For sure you do not look like a cowhand or mechanic working under the car.....