5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfort
I am ordering a third pair of these pants for my husband. He says they are the most comfortable he has ever worn and they wash/dry like a dream. Soft and not wrinkled. The comfort waist and the soft fabric are the key, I think.
Published on December 28, 2010 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Pants not true to size
I compared these pants to a pair (same size & make) purchased a few years ago. They are considerably smaller. Obviously now being mf'd to a different standard.
Published 15 months ago by mtnCork

‹ Previous | 1 2 344 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Look and fit great, December 2, 2013
My husband is hard to please in terms of fit; he doesn't like a too-constricted waist or legs too long on his pants (he's 5'10" and 36 waist). The size I ordered fit nicely, though slightly too long and a bit of extra 'give' in the waist. I told him I thought it would be a better fit after I washed them (warm water, perm press dryer) and lo and behold, they were. He really likes them. The color, a deep dark blue, looks terrific, and can be worn either as a casual pant or more formal (work) environment. Interestingly, I ordered him a pair of the exact same brand and size of Haggar corduroy slacks but different color (cadet blue - which is actually a darker grey), and the fit was not as great. They were longer in the pant leg and a bit bigger around the waist, even after one wash. I'll wash them again and cross my fingers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than any Haggar cords I've owned so far, November 28, 2013
These cordoroys are softer, fit better and look better than any Haggar comfort waist cordoroys I have ever bought at the mall department stores. Only disclaimer is that the fabric is slightly thinner, but the comfort and fit is better so makes up for it. I see my size was depleted after my order so others may be having the same experience -- a great pair of cordoroys--and are purchasing them just like me!

5.0 out of 5 stars PANTS FIT GREAT, November 25, 2013
This pants fits great with the expandable waist I can get a smaller size which looks better on me. The corduroy fabric looks dressy and yet sporty. I love the feel of the fabric. This is my 4th pair in 5 years, and I will continue to buy them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, November 25, 2013
Could not find the colors I wanted or the size I needed in the local department stores and was so pleased to be able to find them with Amazon. Great Fit, great price and the right colors. Thank You

5.0 out of 5 stars Haggar slacks, November 25, 2013
Exactly as I expected. Color and fit we're perfect as well as the weight of the fabric. I have always like Haggar slacks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, November 22, 2013
This review is from: Haggar Mens Work To Weekend Hidden Expandable Waist Corduroy Plain Front Pant (Apparel)
My favorite corduroys. Very comfortable. Waistband stretches a little. Pretty durable as my last pair last about 3 years before the knees wore through.

5.0 out of 5 stars COMFY, November 16, 2013
comfy pants! happy to wear them! they fit well!
imagine having them yourself? yes, you want them too. so comfy

4.0 out of 5 stars All Satisfactory, November 8, 2013
Haggar brand pants in particular have always fit my body shape the best, the waist expandable addition to this corduroy pants make them very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely wonderful, October 31, 2013
These pants kept this size and color after two washes. I will definitely recommend it. This is my second purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, October 27, 2013
worth the money, nice material and fit nice, no need to shorten
This item is very hard to find in stores, but my husband loves corduroy in the winter.

‹ Previous | 1 2 344 | Next ›