5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfort
I am ordering a third pair of these pants for my husband. He says they are the most comfortable he has ever worn and they wash/dry like a dream. Soft and not wrinkled. The comfort waist and the soft fabric are the key, I think.
Published on December 28, 2010 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Pants not true to size
I compared these pants to a pair (same size & make) purchased a few years ago. They are considerably smaller. Obviously now being mf'd to a different standard.
Published 8 months ago by mtnCork

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfort, December 28, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars A Staple, November 25, 2011
For me these are a staple. Well made, comfortable, and you can wear them to a variety of occasions. The comfort waist is practically invisible and a must for sitting in planes or even long meetings. Not to mention as you yo-yo diet these pants adjust to your varying waist. Should be noted they are only good for about 2 years and then laundering really takes it toll on these pants.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, October 10, 2012
Everything about these pants is wonderful...except the button closure. The fit is fine, the pockets are well-made and deep, and the waist is very comfortable; but the button for the closure is almost impossible to get into the buttonhole. Once in, it is almost impossible to get out. If either the button were 1/8 inch smaller or its hole 18th inch larger it would be perfect. I don't know how seniors or people with arthritic fingers could use this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Corduroy, September 27, 2013
I had a couple corduroy pants from Bannana Republic, Gap or Levi's, that were well made, but that I had worn so much they started to wear though. Replacing them proved to be near impossible. They are a seasonal pant, apparently. So un-popular, many stores have ceased to carry them all together. Or maybe they don't fit into the scheme of today's stores. Too formal for jean stores, too casual for business attire stores. Even Amazon only carries the one brand-Haggard. So, although I was worried about the fit, I bought on-line.

Could not be more pleased. The waist is elastic, so it can stretch an inch or two. The fit is better than I had before. Maybe a bit baggy in the butt, but then my butt is flat. The material is a little more heavy than I had before. Not a summer pant. But the feel of corduroy can not be beat.

5.0 out of 5 stars They're Great!, February 21, 2013
Haggar is a wonderful brand! I've tried others and the fit was all wrong requiring me to return the pants. Haggar pants fit true to size and from now on, I don't want any other kind! They are the best for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Haggar cords are still a great value, October 25, 2013
I ordered these for my husband, as he expressed a retro interest in having a pair of cords, just like the ones he wore in the 70s. I ordered them for our 34th anniversary. They came in 2 days, and fit perfectly. They are Haggar quality, well made and fit like a glove. I have already washed them (inside out in the gentle cycle), and they went in the dryer ( permanent press cycle). They came out perfectly dried and no wrinkles. I bought a pair, brown and black, and will buy another for Christmas. Excellent value and quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Color, February 6, 2013
Cadet blue is not blue but dark grey . It does look like the photo. Pants appear to be of good quality. We haven't washed them yet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pants not true to size, November 8, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small fit, November 7, 2013
I don't understand why the corduroy pants were way too too small but the same pants in denim fit perfectly?

5.0 out of 5 stars first time clothes on Amazon, January 17, 2012
I am very pleased and satisfied. This was the first time buying clothing from Amazon and they did not disappoint. I would definetley recommend.

Rate and Discover Movies