4.0 out of 5 stars Expandable Waist..and there is fraying...but
Published on May 17, 2011 by ZenReader

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality has changed
Published on March 21, 2011 by awhayes

4.0 out of 5 stars Expandable Waist..and there is fraying...but, May 17, 2011
..only after numerous washes and they did drag on the floor at many times. For me the comfort waist while it is great for travelling on planes or those endless eight hour meetings can be problematic when you go for a long walk. Or you get up after sitting. Your going to have to pull them up. You get some slip at the waist even with a tight belt. You pay a price for having pants that will always fit no matter how your weight yo-yos. The fabric on the work to weekend is slightly heavier and slightly less finished cloth. By finish I mean shine/smoothness, these are more cottony, less shiny. Its more casual than the higher end Q pants. Now on the higher end pants I have had the fraying described by others. I may be a tad more frugal since I simply trimmed them till it became too much. I got about 2 years out of a pair. The hidden elastic waist has never let me down.

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality has changed, March 21, 2011
I've been wearing these Haggar slacks for many years. They have never been perfect. They always frayed at the cuffs and wore through in the same place in the seat (not where my wallet is in case you're wondering.) Typically a pair lasted a few months before I had to replace it. I was okay with that because I liked the way they looked and fit and I continued to buy them, but no more. Recently Haggar seems to have changed manufacturers. The material is much heavier which helps the wear problems, but won't hold a crease at all, hence why I say they're now for the weekend, no longer sharp enough to wear to work. Yes, I could send them out for starching, but I never had to do that before. They were wash and wear as they are supposed to be. In the change of manufacturers, they also are using a zipper with a smaller tab which is hard to grab. All in all they were nice while they lasted, but if you're looking for pants for work, look elsewhere.

4.0 out of 5 stars A satisfied customer thanks you, June 22, 2009
Glauco Landi (Moscow, RU (actually) - See all my reviews
I have been buying from Amazon Haggar Products for quite some time and I am very much satisfied of both quality and appearance, compared with affordable price..... What else?

5.0 out of 5 stars Haggar Weekend Plain Front Khaki Pants, September 16, 2008
G. Williams (Kansas City, MO) - See all my reviews
Very nice pants for my husband - just the style he likes. They come out of the dryer beautiful!

4.0 out of 5 stars good, comfortable casual pants, September 21, 2008
jason@wwd (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I got it on sale for $30 -- a very good price, and I also like the pants, very comfortable. I tried some similar pants from Docker but I like this one better.

3.0 out of 5 stars sizing, December 19, 2010
Sizing can be a problem. It seems the country of origin (where the product was actually maunfactured) effects the sizing. I have purchased the same item (sizewise) each manufactured in a different country and one is a good fit and the other is on the smaller side and probably will not be worn.

5.0 out of 5 stars well made and fit the purpose, March 24, 2010
Chef Leo (Maryland, USA) - See all my reviews
I got a pair of these to wear in a play where I played the part of a police officer. They're reasonably priced, well-made, and very comfortable thanks to the expansion panels in the waist. The color was a good match for the uniform shirt I wore. I've since worn the pants to church and other places, and they are holding up well. I'd definitely recommend them; they can look dressy or casual depending on what else they're worn with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Haggar Work to Weekend Slacks - Purchased on Amazon, October 24, 2010
Cheryl J Christensen (Anaconda, MT United States) - See all my reviews
I absolutely love these slacks! I only have to press them slightly after washing and drying and the fabric looks great throughout the day. I am a female professional and have always had a hard time finding slacks in the ladies section of any store without paying a fortune for them and they never fit me perfectly without alterations. I have no hips and a flat bottom so I got this idea to try on these pants in the mens department. What a find! I can't beat the price and the fit! I love the expandable waist for comfort. The waist design hides the expandable part. I get the flat front pants as the pleated fronts pooch out too much - something no woman needs in the stomach area!! I've told more women my secret about these slacks and they all say they would have never guessed they were men's pants and have remarked on how great they look. The Work to Weekend Haggar slacks look great with a blouse, sweater or blazer. Try them, you'll love them too.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality fabric, May 9, 2013
I wore these pants for about 3 weeks and the fabric began to get very thin in the rear and at the cuff, just does not last.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Slacks for relaxed weekends., January 5, 2011
These are the second pair of these slacks that I have purchased in the past few months. My wife is always wanting me to look nicer when we go out on the weekends. Jeans she says are too casual or grubby. These work real well and were very inexpensive. I purchased them as Gold box values. I would pay Amazon's full price also. I have these navy and another in green. Work nice on weekends and keeps my wife happy; well at least not complaining!

Rate and Discover Movies