4.0 out of 5 stars Expandable Waist..and there is fraying...but
..only after numerous washes and they did drag on the floor at many times. For me the comfort waist while it is great for travelling on planes or those endless eight hour meetings can be problematic when you go for a long walk. Or you get up after sitting. Your going to have to pull them up. You get some slip at the waist even with a tight belt. You pay a price for having...
Published on May 17, 2011 by ZenReader

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality has changed
I've been wearing these Haggar slacks for many years. They have never been perfect. They always frayed at the cuffs and wore through in the same place in the seat (not where my wallet is in case you're wondering.) Typically a pair lasted a few months before I had to replace it. I was okay with that because I liked the way they looked and fit and I continued to buy...
Published on March 21, 2011 by awhayes

‹ Previous | 1 2 369 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars DO SIZES CHANGE?, August 8, 2014
F. Douglas Williams (Acton, MA United States) - See all my reviews
The only trousers in my closet are Haggar. They are all noted to be the same size (40 29 -- yeah I'm fat). Some have expandable waists and some don't. The Hagger trousers in question have a 1 inch shorter rise (crotch to waist) and 2 inch shorter pockets than all the others trousers I own. These trousers, in my opinion, are only good for yard work -- look lousy on me (too low, hip huggers are not for my body style) and the pockets are too shallow to safely carry my cell.

1.0 out of 5 stars Pants not lasting, February 24, 2014
Originally loved these pants. Fit was great and appearance was good. However after wearing them and washing them several times they are starting to show signs of wear. They are fraying at the bottoms of the legs (and no, they do not drag of the ground when I wear them!). They are to the point that I will not wear them for any occasion other than work. I would expect trousers (especially name brand) to remain presentable for more than 3 months.

2.0 out of 5 stars Frayed at the cuffs, February 28, 2014
This review is from: Haggar Men's Work To Weekend Hidden Expandable Waist No Iron Plain Front Pant (Apparel)
Nice heavy fabric, fit a little big but not long. The cuffs frayed after only about 5 times wearing the pants. Other Haggar pants have outlasted these 10 fold. Would not by again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, June 11, 2012
In my opinion, the trousers are OK----not great--- not worth the price----I would have preferred a fuller cut as I felt the area from waist to end of crotch could have been longer----if I could have tried them on before hand I would not have bought them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of pants, August 12, 2012
I purchased the Haggar pants from Amazon for the first time. Unfortunately, I ordered a size too large. While I order regularly from Amazon, I never had to do a return. It was fast, easy and a pleasant experience. In two days, I had my new Haggars that fit perfectly. Thanks Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Forced free advertising ?, July 21, 2012
These pants have been a standard in my closet for years, until now. I had planned to purchase a few new pairs. I'm not sure when it started, but the dress slacks now have Haggar's brand printed in white on the back of black pants. These are nice slacks, not blue jeans. Who's idea was it to make the slacks look cheap?

1.0 out of 5 stars Haggar Men's Trouser Quality, May 1, 2012
The quality of these slacks has deteriorated to the point where I would consider purchasing another brand name, especially after fraying and tearing developed in the seat area.

4.0 out of 5 stars Right size and fit, December 1, 2009
This product is well made and will last for years.I've had several pair over the years and need to have a stretch waist. They look great and clean well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!!!!!!!, July 17, 2011
I've been buying HAGGAR pants for years that lasted YEARS, so I don't know if HAGGAR quality is not what it used to be or if this seller is selling cheap knockoffs, but these pants which I wear once a week frayed at the cuff, the buttons popped off and faded in 3 months time. Buyer Beware! My Costco used to carry them (maybe they had too many returned!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants at a great price., September 13, 2010
Rich from upstate N.Y. (Ballston Spa, New York United States) - See all my reviews
I was hesitant about buying the pants because of never wearing this brand before,
But after receiving them and trying them on,I will get them again in the future.
Very well made and fit very well.I recommend them to any body who needs them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 369 | Next ›