5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and handsome.
This is just a very comfortable and handsome pair of pants. Well worth the current asking price (around $35), which is well below retail store prices. The stitching is done properly, with no loose ends. The adjustable waistband is a real treat, especially if you just ate a few too many buffalo wings and nachos watching football, lol. The pleating looks nice. The fabric...
Published on October 11, 2011 by Peter

2.0 out of 5 stars too baggy
Very baggy overall, looks very slouchy look. Too full in hips and legs. Fabric is nice and jeans are well made.
Published 14 months ago by beth

‹ Previous | 1 2 332 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars No iron, November 28, 2013
Ray Navitsky (THE VILLAGES, FL, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Haggar Men's Work To Weekend Hidden Expandable Waist Denim Pleat Front Pant (Apparel)
Don't believe the "no Iron" statement.. Every time you wear them they need to be ironed. Who ever heard of ironing lately

3.0 out of 5 stars Just too baggy, November 17, 2013
This is the second pleat front with a modified denim that is just too baggy for me.
40" waist has a seat and thighs cut for a much larger person

Fits the waist fine but my seat and thighs are enough for a HUGE man.

3.0 out of 5 stars size is too large, November 6, 2013
I bought it for my husband. It is comfortable and looks different from other jeans he wears, but the size is too large.

3.0 out of 5 stars To Long, October 27, 2013
I purchased these pants, size 38" waist and 29" length, the waist size is ok but the length is about 2" longer that 29". Washing did not shrink in any way. Overall I like the pants and would buy again if the sizing was proper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants for my Dad, July 20, 2013
Dad is 88 years old and in the case of these pleated blue jeans you can't teach an old dog new tricks. He used to buy the Dockers but they quit making them.
I also tried another brand but even though they claimed to be 100% cotton, they were not. These Haggar's are and they are also a very nice weight.
I bought them too long in case they shrunk when washed and dried but even though both washer and dryer were mad hot and they were washed and dried more than once, these jeans not only didn't shrink...they got longer.
No big deal as my whole family sews including Dad and he loves them.
Thank goodness I found them because he looked like a homeless person in his old ones.

2.0 out of 5 stars haggar jeans after washing, May 26, 2013
fit as expected but after first wash the jeans shrunk, at the waist and lost at leaast an inch from length

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, May 6, 2013
Bought these for my dad for Christmas. He wears them all the time so I purchased another pair for him. The waist is super comfortable. The pants look good either with a button up shirt or with a t-shirt. They wash well and do not need ironing. They keep their shape and don't crease when he has them on. He's had several compliments on them.

5.0 out of 5 stars My perennial favorite brand, April 22, 2013
I have been wearing Haggar denim slacks for years. I especially like the pocket opening on the hips instead of the unreachable type in front like most jeans have. The fit of these flat front denims is very comfortable, and they wear very well. I get compliments on how nice they look. Yes, I recommend them without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Haggar Men's Pants, April 10, 2013
My husband is very pleased. He always looks for Haggar when he shops for pants. Great quality and "yes" he will buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, March 22, 2013
Bought this pair of pants for my husband to replace an old pair we had purchased from jcp. The Haggar pants are excellent. My husband loves them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 332 | Next ›