5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and handsome.
This is just a very comfortable and handsome pair of pants. Well worth the current asking price (around $35), which is well below retail store prices. The stitching is done properly, with no loose ends. The adjustable waistband is a real treat, especially if you just ate a few too many buffalo wings and nachos watching football, lol. The pleating looks nice. The fabric...
Published on October 11, 2011 by Peter

2.0 out of 5 stars too baggy
Very baggy overall, looks very slouchy look. Too full in hips and legs. Fabric is nice and jeans are well made.
Published 14 months ago by beth

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 432 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful for "older" guys, March 9, 2013
My husband won't wear any other "jeans". These are soft and full around
the waist and with a nice crease they are considered a dressy jean.

2.0 out of 5 stars Originally fit great; newer purchases skimp on butt room [Update 9-30-2014], December 12, 2012
r_a_b (NRV, VA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Haggar Men's Work To Weekend Hidden Expandable Waist Denim Pleat Front Pant (Apparel)
I purchased one pair, and shortly after I bought two more pair. In one of the two, after one washing a defective seam came apart, but Amazon replaced the trousers within 24 hours. I said "replaced" because the fit was so comfortable with these, I wanted to stock up before Haggar pulled a "Land's End" and discontinued them or modified the construction. I especially liked the fabric weight and good look after washing.

UPDATE 9-30-2014 So, I just purchased another pair, and they grabbed badly. Measured from inseam they were exactly the same length as my three previous well-fitting pairs. Measured from the butt seam to the inseam, they were a full 2.5 inches SHORTER than my others. This might make happy those that think they are too loose, but I'm sending these back. This is exactly the same issue I just had with the dark blue Haggar denims I also returned.

4.0 out of 5 stars Haggar slacks, August 7, 2012
My husband really likes these slacks. This is all he wears to work anymore. He used to were denim
jeans but not anymore. These look more professional, what Im not happy with is the fact that it says
on the information that they don't need ironing, but they do wrinkle. If you're not too picky its
ok but if you are, they need ironing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Denims, November 14, 2011
These are similar to the Dockers "Classic Fit Pleated" denims. They are very comfortable and the expansion band is nice. My only complaint is that Haggar scrimped on the denim on the inside of the front pockets so if the pocket puffs out you can see the white pocket material.

3.0 out of 5 stars Color not like picture, August 5, 2011
I was expecting jeans with the deep blue color in the picture, but what arrived was a brighter and more intense blue than I have ever seen in jeans before. It just didn't seem to go well with anything, even a navy blazer. Overall the fit was generous. These might work if you have a bit of extra weight on you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Same style as purchase before., June 10, 2014
The pants arrived on time and well packaged. They were same as I have purchased and used for some time except improved. They now have a sharp locked in crease. This makes for a better and crisp look. They are for me, however, very comfortable to wear and this is the most important thing to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice slacks., December 11, 2014
I do not own / wear "blue jeans" since they are generally too heavy and I prefer a lighter weight. These denim pants are great for casual times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, November 22, 2014
These pants fit well. It is hard to find adjustable pants for the waist. We also need a shorter length. The price was very good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Non-proportional fit, December 6, 2014
While the expandable waist was a real hit and fitted well, the legs and crotch did not fit proportionally. The crotch length (from waist to crotch) was too short and the legs (thigh area) was too snug.

I tried 38's and 40's (waist) with the same result. Any larger would not have properly fit my waist. If these pants had been a little longer in the crotch and had a loose fit in the legs, they would have been perfect for me.

I was disappointed because I really like the innovation and style.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good fit...sorta', October 21, 2014
'Can't beat the style, quality and comfort of these pants! However, for what it's worth, please take into consideration the "hidden expandable waist" band. I wear 33X34....the waist seems slightly large but that's due to the expandable waist band. (Although, 'might come in handy for over eating!) I purchased two more pair in 32X34 and the fit is "perfection", as if they were made for me! Love these pants! And, the compliments have been many!! I'm satisfied.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 432 | Next ›