Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 17, 2011
..only after numerous washes and they did drag on the floor at many times. For me the comfort waist while it is great for travelling on planes or those endless eight hour meetings can be problematic when you go for a long walk. Or you get up after sitting. Your going to have to pull them up. You get some slip at the waist even with a tight belt. You pay a price for having pants that will always fit no matter how your weight yo-yos. The fabric on the work to weekend is slightly heavier and slightly less finished cloth. By finish I mean shine/smoothness, these are more cottony, less shiny. Its more casual than the higher end Q pants. Now on the higher end pants I have had the fraying described by others. I may be a tad more frugal since I simply trimmed them till it became too much. I got about 2 years out of a pair. The hidden elastic waist has never let me down.
33 comments|96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 21, 2011
I've been wearing these Haggar slacks for many years. They have never been perfect. They always frayed at the cuffs and wore through in the same place in the seat (not where my wallet is in case you're wondering.) Typically a pair lasted a few months before I had to replace it. I was okay with that because I liked the way they looked and fit and I continued to buy them, but no more. Recently Haggar seems to have changed manufacturers. The material is much heavier which helps the wear problems, but won't hold a crease at all, hence why I say they're now for the weekend, no longer sharp enough to wear to work. Yes, I could send them out for starching, but I never had to do that before. They were wash and wear as they are supposed to be. In the change of manufacturers, they also are using a zipper with a smaller tab which is hard to grab. All in all they were nice while they lasted, but if you're looking for pants for work, look elsewhere.
33 comments|130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 21, 2008
I got it on sale for $30 -- a very good price, and I also like the pants, very comfortable. I tried some similar pants from Docker but I like this one better.
on December 10, 2015
Other then the ft, these are the worst business pants I have ever owned. DO NOT buy these, don't let the Haggar name fool you. The very first day I wore them (this is not an exaggeration) both of the cuffs frayed. In edition to the cuff, this is the worst material weeve you could possibly have for black, it's a rough texture and they are a lint magnets. No joke, if there is a piece of lint floating 30ft from your position, these pants call the lint over for a pants party. The weeve is also heavy and kind of cheap feeling (like burlap).

The Positive.... They fit well and you don't have to iron them.

Final thought, I have owned Haggar before and I've never had any issues with them, the quality of these make me feel like they are a cheep knock off. DO NOT buy these!
review image
on December 19, 2010
Sizing can be a problem. It seems the country of origin (where the product was actually maunfactured) effects the sizing. I have purchased the same item (sizewise) each manufactured in a different country and one is a good fit and the other is on the smaller side and probably will not be worn.
VINE VOICEon December 9, 2015
This is my husband's second pair of these. He purchased a khaki pair several months ago and liked them so much that he wanted a black pair.

Pros:
They are a good fit and comfortable to wear. He can wear them to church, a business meeting, or out to dinner. They look nice with a sweater or with a dress shirt and sport coat. The material is thicker than most dress type of pants. They do well with not wrinkling. If I remove them straight from the dryer, they do not require any ironing.
Cons:
The black pants do seem to attract lint, I have to make sure to wash them, only with dark colors. This helps to cut down on the lint. I have also found that a lint brush is helpful and the lint does come off easily. I believe it's the material these are made from. As long as you are careful what you wash them with, it's not a huge issue.
Conclusion:
Overall, we are pleased with these and would purchase them again.
review image review image review image review image review image
on September 16, 2008
Very nice pants for my husband - just the style he likes. They come out of the dryer beautiful!
on June 22, 2009
I have been buying from Amazon Haggar Products for quite some time and I am very much satisfied of both quality and appearance, compared with affordable price..... What else?
on August 8, 2014
The only trousers in my closet are Haggar. They are all noted to be the same size (40 29 -- yeah I'm fat). Some have expandable waists and some don't. The Hagger trousers in question have a 1 inch shorter rise (crotch to waist) and 2 inch shorter pockets than all the others trousers I own. These trousers, in my opinion, are only good for yard work -- look lousy on me (too low, hip huggers are not for my body style) and the pockets are too shallow to safely carry my cell.
on June 25, 2014
Ordered a 42 by 29 and the tag on the pants says 42 29 but they didn't fit. So I took them to a tailor, he says the actual size is 46 by 35!!! what a joke... horrible... never ordering these online again...