Customer Discussions > Max Payne 3 - Playstation 3 forum

Hahaha this game is gonna drop like wildfire

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 27, 2012 7:13:54 AM PDT
MoultonHawk says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 8:02:29 AM PDT
Yung says:
Hey aren't you that guy that posted a comment about Obama's birth certificate, then you freaked out & deleted it seconds later?

Posted on May 29, 2012 8:36:28 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 29, 2012 8:55:25 AM PDT
MoultonHawk says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on May 29, 2012 2:57:58 PM PDT
R. Cloyd says:
Wow, it is pretty saddening to see that this is what passes for political discourse in this country. I find it interesting that instead of engaging Obama on his policies, conspiracy nut jobs would rather create more wedge issues to distract people from the substantive issues facing this country. Gone are the days when conservatives actually had real ideas like fiscal responsibility and smaller government. Now it appears the right has been hijacked by the conspiracy knee jerk reactionaries.

Posted on May 29, 2012 3:59:53 PM PDT
MoultonHawk says:

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 6:06:01 PM PDT
Soulshine says:
Things don't drop like wildfire. Things spread like wildfire, because that's what fires do in the wild.

Posted on May 29, 2012 6:28:15 PM PDT
K. Slechta says:
I'd say it's safe to say it will be $19.99 a year from now. LA Noire came out pretty much a year ago and you can find it at Walmart for $19.99. I loved the first two Max Payne games, but it seems like Rockstar has gotten rid of most of the personality Remedy gave 1 & 2. I'll still pick it up though when it is a bit lower than $60.

Posted on May 29, 2012 9:19:52 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 29, 2012 9:21:31 PM PDT
MoultonHawk says:

In reply to an earlier post on May 30, 2012 1:41:49 PM PDT
M.O says:
Read this with an open mind, not hate, for President Obama. http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/ssn.asp

Posted on May 30, 2012 5:40:02 PM PDT
R. Cloyd says:
M.O, please do not try to confuse MoultonHawk with the facts.

Posted on Jun 8, 2012 4:50:33 PM PDT
Coleman says:
Moulton how did you get your pants on today? Or are they conspiring against you too?

Posted on Jun 26, 2012 1:33:44 PM PDT
PandA says:
Funny that he hasn't returned. I wish I had a Nigerian Money Scam to send him.... I could lock up some serious coin from him.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 28, 2012 2:44:34 PM PDT
Watcher says:
Haha! More like $19.99 by today at Best Buy!!!

Posted on Sep 28, 2012 4:15:34 PM PDT
Coleman says:
Now that I look back on this thread, it's kind of funny (and sad). Don't the majority of games come out with a higher price point and are usually, over time, brought down? Unless it's like some super rare import or something, but this guy makes a thread going "Haha this game will be cheap in the future!" like he's some sort of prophet. My mind is boggled.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 29, 2012 10:28:37 AM PDT
Watcher says:
Yes, it's the nature of the capitalist market - eventually prices go down.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  May 27, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 29, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Max Payne 3 - Playstation 3
Max Payne 3 - Playstation 3 by Rockstar Games (PlayStation 3)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (421)