5.0 out of 5 stars Frosty and Fresh!!!
Published on January 21, 2011 by FrostyBear

3.0 out of 5 stars Good after modifications....
Published 7 months ago by D. Berry II

3.0 out of 5 stars Good after modifications...., September 3, 2013
D. Berry II (Bellevue, Ohio) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Haier HBF05EBSS-2 Dual Faucet Kegerator w/ Stainless Steel Door
I have modified this unit to work better and now I am OK with it. Initially it was building ice on the cold plate and cooling would be compromised. I have added an interior fan (computer fan, had to drill a hole through the cabinet for power) and I am using re-usable dessicant bars to lower the interior humidity. I highly recommend a "outdoor" weather probe placed in the kegerator for accurate temp and humidity info inside the box.

1.0 out of 5 stars Hope you like warm beer, January 19, 2011
I would not recommend Haier kegerator, unless you like warm beer. I set it to it's coldest setting let it run for a day and the coldest it got was to 46 degrees Fahrenheit. As you know there's nothing better than warm beer. The really bad part of this is my wife ask me what I wanted for xmas, and I said I wanted a Danby kegerator it came highly recommended by a good friend. When she called "Beverage Factory" they said that Danby has a problem getting cold enough to get the beer to it's coldest optimal temperature. That they highly recommended Haier, but if you read between the lines what there really saying is that they get there most optimal profits selling haier. I also don't recommend the beverage factory. They never ask what kind of beer that you like to drink and that different beers have different types of couplers. So they just send off the standard American coupler. This doesn't work for Imported beers. Just bad all the way around, not to mention I probably lost a keg of Bass. The beer Gods are going to be very, very upset. "Don't buy from Beverage Factory" Try not to buy China Cr@p buy something thats made in the U.S. you can't go wrong. Good luck everybody and the next rounds on me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Frosty and Fresh!!!, January 21, 2011
I bought this kegerator for my boyfriend for Christmas and it's exceeded both our expectations. The kegerator is sleek and stylish and fits in great in our living room. We're now the place where all of our friends want to go- no more hanging out at local bars paying for overpriced beer when we can experience this at home! We got the D system coupler for Fat Tire and an S coupler for New Castle and Stella. The only bummer is we can't have two import kegs in there at the same time but that's not a big deal. Overall, we're really happy with our new "toy" and I'm really happy with the service provided thus far with Beverage Factory! A+++!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars MY UNIT, November 15, 2012
I GAVE THIS PRODUCT A POOR REVIEW BECAUSE OF THE FIT AND FINISH OF THE UNIT,ADDITIONALLY 1 WHEEL WAS BROKEN AND NEEDED REPAIR PRIOR TO USE.
I WOULD ABSOLUTELY NOT RECCOMEND THIS UNIT.

P.S. ITS A LITTLE DIFFICULT TO PACK UP AND SHIP BACK.

5.0 out of 5 stars haven't used as of yet, May 17, 2012
This was ordered for my son for his new home, it is still in the shipping box, they won't be in their new home until August 1st, however, there was a glitch in the delivery, I contacted the shipper and they answered me immediately and said they would check into it, in the meantime we finally heard from the trucking company and made the arrangements to have it delivered, they were supposed to call 1 hour prior to delivery to be sure someone would be there, they didn't and by dumb luck my husband happened to return home right after the trucking company got there. It wasn't the fault of the dealer just wasn't follow up by the trucking company, but in the end it all worked out.

ARRAY(0x9caa2e34)