5.0 out of 5 stars the sounds of this washer.
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:58 Mins
I haven't had any leak problems. The strange noise I was hearing puzzled me. I also envy anybody who can buy this machine straight through Amazon. you lucky ducks you ;-) I had to pay forty dollars for shipping.

Please let me know if you do hear strange noises. I am curious as to how many people get coins stuck inside the drum. It...
Published on May 22, 2010 by Louie the Italian Jew

3.0 out of 5 stars Terrific little washer!
I recently purchased this, though not from this vendor. My living space is on the top floor and the laundry area is down 2 winding flights of stairs. Someone suggested that if I could do laundry without having it pile up, my life would be easier. So now, this is the first week I have had this installed. Admittedly, I never have overly high expectations of machinery, but I...
Published on March 30, 2010 by Scrabblefiend

‹ Previous | 132 33 3454 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars This washer start leaking water 2 weeks after I used ..., January 14, 2015
This review is from: Haier HLP21N Pulsator 1-Cubic-Foot Portable Washer (Kitchen)
This washer start leaking water 2 weeks after I used.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, September 9, 2014
Great washer. It's been 18mths and it's going strong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this washer!, November 10, 2010
I love this little washer! I have a small condo with no place for a washer and dryer and had to take all my clothes to the laundromat! Which I absolutely hated! I put the washer upstairs in my bathroom and now just do one or two loads a day and just love it! I will still have to take the big things...blankets, etc. to the laundromat but thats ok. I'm now saving up for the portable dryer!

5.0 out of 5 stars The best washer yet, October 4, 2014
This washer is perfect for my small washing area and since I live alone it is perfect for all my garments. I usually wash on Sundays and it can handle all my clothes with 2 loads: white stuffs and colored clothes. The spin is splendid and cleans my clothes perfectly. I never experience any broken clothes or circuit malfunctions on it. The best yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Washer When It Was Working, July 10, 2014
My caregiver loved this washing machine for me to do my laundry. Unfortunately, it did not last 8 months and it started smoking and burning around the control panel and stop working.

Thank goodness she was here when it was running. Bless Amazon for making the transaction right. This was a step up from the (Wonder Washer). It was hard on her to be washing clothes with the Wonder Washer.

Thank you and I do hope this review help someone.

3.0 out of 5 stars I had to have it fixed!, June 30, 2014
Sorry to say, this thing has been a real pain! Since I got this machine it has given me problems. When spinning it would make such a racket, and then for the next wash it would work (that's what took so long to do something about it) and then back to the noise. Haier had it picked up and worked on (they said they put a new drum in the unit and some other part) and said there was a dime lodged in between the drum and the bottom (hum, I check pockets because I have a dog, and I want to make sure to remove the poop bags I always carry with me, sorry I'm not buying it). I think I got a lemon! As for now, the first couple of days back it was fine, now it's a little louder, I'm hoping this will be it! As for washing the clothes, it's great! It took two weeks to get my machine back, but at least they fixed it free! Wish me luck!

2.0 out of 5 stars It's OK if you can get it for under $200, June 22, 2014
It's a decent value if you can buy one for under $200. My biggest issue with this washer is that I constantly have to "re-balance" it, it can't even spin one(!) item without getting out of balance. I exchanged a unit for another and ran into exact same problem. Even if you pick items of similar weight and size you are looking at having to open the lid and reshuffling the clothes at least once or twice. For those living in condo/apartment building - you will hear from your neighbors unless you live on the lowest level, washer is extremely loud when spinning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good machine, May 22, 2014
I only used it in my previous apartment where no washing appliance was installed in the room. It can wash and dry most clothes that you have as well as linen sheet and blanket. Save money and energy literally!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bless You Haier!, May 10, 2014
This is a godsend. Plain and simple. I love this washer, living in an apartment with no washer and dryer hookups makes life hard when you are a single parent with 2 small children. This has been the "Knight in Shining Armor" for my kids and I. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, April 27, 2014
I love it

‹ Previous | 132 33 3454 | Next ›

Haier HLP21N Pulsator 1-Cubic-Foot Portable Washer
$301.88
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.