5.0 out of 5 stars Great little refrigerator
Published on January 9, 2011 by Jo Harrell

2.0 out of 5 stars Good product with two BIG design flaws
Published 8 months ago by kathleen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little refrigerator, January 9, 2011
This review is from: Haier HNSE032 3.2 Cubic Feet Refrigerator/Freezer, White (Misc.)
Exactly what I needed for an efficiency apartment that I added onto my home for my mother. It holds her drinks and snacks, which is very convenient for her, and is bigger than those tiny little dorm units. Anyway, it works great and is, thankfully, quiet. Don't know if I was just lucky or not, but it was delivered very quickly! I would recommend this for anyone who needs a small refrigerator.

5.0 out of 5 stars haier 3.5 fridge, March 31, 2012
This is a very good product I've had for a while. The freezer part is small but it works for tv dinners and ice cream it even freezes ice cubes. I really like it. You don't have to defrost very often either and it keeps beverages very cold I'm glad I bought it

5.0 out of 5 stars Haier Refrigerator, February 8, 2012
This was a Christmas gift for my son-in-law and he is very pleased with it. The refrigerator is small and fits in the closet in his office and no one even knows it's there! He is able to store milk and other items he needs.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good product with two BIG design flaws, November 2, 2013
There's actually a lot I like about this refrigerator, including the great amount of interior space, adjustable shelves, and nice finishes. However, two major flaws: 1) there is a metal edge that protrudes from the bottom back of the refrigerator - - not sure what its function is, but it's quite sharp and you absolutely cannot push or drag this fridge to position it. The metal will scratch almost any surface, including wood and ceramic. I have several chips and a terrible scratch on the wooden table top I placed this fridge, simply because I wanted to push it back a few inches. You have to lift the entire thing up and place it down carefully - - especially inconvenient because the weight precludes you from doing so without someone else to help. 2) this won't be important for some people, but I really wanted to be able to use the small freezer space at the top of the fridge (ice cubes, frozen fruit, etc.). Unfortunately, the small fold-down door over the freezer space only functions when the fridge is completely defrosted. As soon as a little bit of ice accumulates in the freezer compartment, it blocks the tracks on which the door slides down, leaving the freezer compartment either permanently shut or open. If shut, obviously you have to defrost to reclaim your food. If open, there's not enough cool air to thoroughly freeze items - - ice cubes end up half frozen :(

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor customer service, August 9, 2012
I received this refrigerator in a timely manner. When assembling, I followed instructions closely, but the door was not staying closed. After troubleshooting (according to the manual), we found that there was an improper part on the unit which caused it to stand up lopsided. I rectified the situation by slipping a folded up paper plate underneath which works fine for now. It works well/cools well as a fridge, but when I called customer service to have the improper part replaced, they asked me to send an email. I have sent 3 total now, to no avail. This was 2 months ago.For this reason, I cannot recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice refrigerator, but with a NONFUNCTIONAL Gallon Door Bin, July 28, 2012
We like the refrigerator very much. We bought this particular refrigerator because it was the only one with a Gallon Door Bin. However, the Gallon Door Bin is NONFUNCTIONAL as it does NOT stay attached to the door when you open the door. The result is that the Gallon Door Bin falls to the floor along with the gallon of milk, etc. Haier could have done much better with a wire assembly like the Dispense-A-Can compartment in the door above the Gallon Door Bin. Other small refrigerators on the market have a wire assembly to hold a gallon of milk, and we would have bought one of them had we known of this problem. UPS delivered the refrigerator upside down but in good shape. Removing the top hinge cover without doing damage in order to reverse the door hinge was a little difficult but possible without instructions, and the top of the refrigerator below where the top hinge had been was a little dented and chipped. NONE of the problems in the reviews I read prior to ordering pertain to our little refrigerator. It arrived undamaged in a very timely fashion, it cools, it is not noisy, it looks nice in our laundry room, and it works perfectly for its intended use as a refrigerator to be used by a 37 year old son who has returned home due the difficult economy. We took care to let the refrigerator sit upright for 24 hours as per the instructions before plugging it in. This would have been a "5 Star" rating but for the problem with the Gallon Door Bin which we are unable to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice small fridge, April 6, 2012
My mother needed a little fridge for a stay in a nursing home after major surgery. It needed to be a little bigger than the compact ones. This fit the bill and has performed well. It can keep stuff frozen, but that space is limited.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for college life, February 7, 2012
I have purchased this refrigerator 1 month ago and it's working perfectly so far. It suits my small dorm room and is so far great for a college student needs. However, its operation sound is a bit high. It can be annoying at times but that's normal I guess for most refrigerators.

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, January 30, 2014
I am writing because my fridge broke after only having it for less than 1 year. It has a warranty but it has been 2 months now, and they keep asking for more and more, and not contacting me back with any status. I call to see what is happening with the paperwork and they say, "oh someone should have called you 20 days again. We need ANOTHER picture of the back of the fridge. It was been an absolute disaster working with Haier. They are supposed to replace it but it has become such a battle with them not caring at all if I am a satisfied customer or not. DO NOT BUY FROM HAIER, QUALITY IS TERRIBLE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE DOES NOT EXIST!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Be careful which seller you choose, June 28, 2013
My problem is not with the fridge - it arrived too damaged to actually use. There were so many dents that the door would not close. When I complained to the 3rd party seller (products4less), they were unapologetic and complained that I had sent it back before contacting them. The fridge might be OK but be sure to buy from a more reputable seller.

Rate and Discover Movies