4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good!
Published on March 11, 2012 by Janelle Riccobono

2.0 out of 5 stars Fully functioning mini fridge (for at least four months)
Published on April 24, 2012 by Howling Wolf

2.0 out of 5 stars Fully functioning mini fridge (for at least four months), April 24, 2012
This review is from: Haier HNSE032BB 3.2 Cubic Feet Refrigerator/Freezer, Black (Misc.)
Item arrived today and fully meets product description. I unpacked the fridge with my car keys in no more than five to ten minutes. Fridge was packed nicely with about an inch of bubble wrap on all sides (except for top opening). I plugged the fridge in and it immediately hummed to life. Humming noise is fairly low and is drowned out by the sound of air conditioning. Humming also comes along in bursts. It will hum for a bit, then stop. My A/C at work is fairly noisy, so I doubt that the fridge humming will ever become an issue. It appears that opening the fridge may trigger the humming noise if it was silent at the time of opening. In an hour, the fridge was already colder than a 1.7 cubic ft. fridge that one of my colleagues has. Although my expectations for a mini fridge are relatively low, I feel that this item was a good decision at the $135 price point. Perfect for sodas and small lunch ideas.

Update 5/15/2012: Fridge is working great and still looks nice and brand new. Humming noise is barely noticeable anymore. I use primarily for water/soda and fridge can have them fully chilled in under 2 hours.

Update 9/6/2012: Today the fridge no longer works. It worked great for a little over four months, but I expect more than that. It sat in an air conditioned office keeping beverages cool - that's it. It was not treated roughly and displays no wear or tear. I'm no fridge expert, but it's clearly not pumping freon into the unit. A Haeir customer service rep stated that it is in the window of their exchange policy. This requires me to fill out a form (that they will send via email), send the form back to Haier, and then they will send me a new fridge. It is up to me to dispose of the non-working mini-fridge. Overall, not a very complicated exchange.

Update: 9/7/2012: Sent return form to Haier for replacement.

Update 9/24/2012: Haier called to inform me that they received my exchange request. However, this exact model is no longer in stock, but they will ship me a comparable model in its place. I should have the new fridge within the next 2 weeks. Other than the 30ish day turnaround, I have been overall pleased with Haier customer service.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good!, March 11, 2012
I've only had this fridge for a few days, so it is quite early to be giving a review, but so far I've had a good experience with this fridge. It worked, it looks really nice, and is perfect for my dorm. It does have a freezer component, but it's pretty small. I couldn't fit my 16 oz Ben and Jerry's in and still close it. But other than that setback, it's been really great for the price, and thanks to prime, it arrived in just two days!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 23, 2012
I originally bought a Black & Decker 2.5 (which is made by Haier) and it was nothing more than a cooler. Dairy products went bad pretty quickly on high and sodas were cool, not cold. I stepped up to this 3.2 Haier and it is perfect. I actually have to turn down the temp because the cokes were started to ice up. There is a lot of room inside for my needs. The side door is very nicely laid out. I'm glad I took a chance on this after my bad experience with the smaller one. It is precisely what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fridge for the Price !!, October 26, 2013
I absolutely LOVE this fridge,it's very quiet and compact. The freezer part really freezes things and the fridge gets really cold. It's great for storing ice cream,icy, lunch meat... stuff like for college students or even for anyone lookng to put one in their home. I look forward to purchasing another one soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this thing, February 22, 2013
A. Kaufman (Santa Clara, CA) - See all my reviews
I am replacing a smaller frig that didnt work well.But this thing is great. It gets drinks cold quickly, and so far after at least of month of use, hasnt frozen over. I keep medication in it so that is something I always like to make sure isnt an issue. If you want a good looking fridge, with a lot of space this is your fridge. It is also pretty darn quiet. Sometimes I have to check to make sure its still working since its so silent!

5.0 out of 5 stars COLLEGE STUDENTS DREAM, September 15, 2013
Got this for my grandson when he went off to college this year and he loves it. It works great and keeps him home studying, LOL!

5.0 out of 5 stars COLD DRINKS, September 5, 2012
The Haier Refrigerator/Freezer that I purchased met my needs perfectly. It is the perfect size to have behind my bar where I can keep my canned drinks cold. It is energy efficient with enough room to even chill 2 liter pop. Glad I purchased this item and recommend it for anyone in a dorm room or who only have a small space to store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product for the $$, August 1, 2012
Really happy with what I received - it was the same exact thing being sold in the stores only for much much less..

5.0 out of 5 stars Office kitchen areas are now complete with this great little refrigerator!, August 26, 2013
I had purchased another brand before I purchased this one. It was not the dimensions to which they advertised and as such did not fit our kitchen refrigerator space. I have now purchased a total of three of these over the last two months. They are roomy and work well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great small refrigerator for our game room!, September 20, 2012
After reading various reviews, I wasn't sure about this product but I have been very pleasantly surprised - it works perfectly, nice space inside for beverages and is very quiet. For the price, you can't beat this mini-fridge!

Haier HNSE032BB 3.2 Cubic Feet Refrigerator/Freezer, Black
$339.99 $180.76
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
Rate and Discover Movies