Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 65 questions
votes
A mini display port to hdmi which can be found on amazon. Mine is an off brand. It will work for this and any other tv with hdmi.
7 days ago by King Amazonian User
votes
Did you give it a one star review complaining about the deal like the crowds of others?
Nov 23, 2012 by Kites
votes
Looks like 3.5 mm.
Dec 20, 2013 by Rainy
votes
I haven't connect a soundbar, but there is a headphone jack on the back of the set, so I'm assuming you could run a audio cord form the headphone jack to the input on the soundbar. I'm not sure if the soundbar has a hdmi connection, but there are two on the back of the tv so perhaps you could also connect it with a hdmi cord. Sorry about the lack of knowledge, but perhaps knowing which connectors are available will help you when looking at the soundbar's connectors.
Dec 20, 2013 by David M. Mecham
votes
Check your PS3 to see what the sound setting is set on. If its not on HDMI then set it to output for HDMI. If you're using AV then set it to AV. Also Check teh menu to see if you have it set on PCM and audio output for Speakers set to ON
Dec 10, 2013 by Person
votes
The "universal fit" one we ordered on Amazon didn't fit. You have to measure the distances (or get them from the owners manual), then find one that actually has enough description to give you the right info. Think we found one on Ebay.
Oct 29, 2013 by M. Weigand
votes
Suggest you contact Haier, or find a store that carries the brand. They should be able to answer.
Aug 31, 2013 by La Mig
votes
Ms. Russell: Search for the following: Micra Digital 10 feet Laptop-to-TV VGA Audio Video Cable It works just fine - straight from your Laptop to the back to the Haier LCD HDTV! Regards! Dolen
Apr 30, 2013 by D. S. HARDEN
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers