will this fit Haier L32D1120 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV, Black? does this fit Haier L32D1120 32-Inch 720p LCD HDTV, Black?
thank you.
asked by Mark Twain on November 8, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 answers
A
vote
wow thanks rich, I wish you had replied sooner! I had called Amazon customer service and they told me it would fit, thats why I ordered both! needless to say, I am NOT happy with amazon about this , now I need to order a 10$ part and pay shipping and handleing , that had they answered me correctly I wouldnt have to go thru this.
Mark Twain answered on November 15, 2011

A
vote
After some discussion with Amazon that I had just spent over $200 with them and it was their implication that it was sold together that they gave me free 2 day shipping for the adapter.
Rich answered on November 15, 2011

A
votes
No - the TV has a 20mm x 400mm mounting pattern and this mounting plate is only has holes up to 200mm x 200mm. An optional adapter plate MLE240B is needed for any larger mounting pattern. My ? is where is this adapter available - not found it yet.
Rich answered on November 14, 2011

A
votes
The TV has a 200mm x 400mm mounting pattern and requires an adapter MLE100S W40 for $9.99 to match the VideoSecu wall mount. I received the Haier TV and wall mount but was disappointed that they did not match up. The instructions stated I may need an adapter which then Amazon had and is not enroute. Hope it works.
Rich answered on November 15, 2011

A
votes
Great, thanks for the advice Rich, I really appreciate your help!
Mark Twain answered on November 15, 2011

A
votes
Did you ever get your TV mounted?
I have ordered the Adaper kit for $9.99 now 3 times from Amazon and they keep shipping me a complete wall mount each time, has to be a part number mix up. This last time I ordered the $6.99 adapter under the same MLE100 P/N so will see what I get. What a mix up.
Rich answered on November 19, 2011

A
votes
Just got what was supposed to be the adaptor today, turns out to be the exact same wall mount, just in silver color. So you were right has to be a part number mix up, I guess Ill try the 6.99 one too, and see what happens. But wow what a headache
Mark Twain answered on November 21, 2011

A
votes
I have yet to recieve the $6.99 adapter, should get it by Wednesday. I'll let you know.
Rich answered on November 21, 2011

A
votes
Great, keep me posted. This is what I was considering- since now I have 2 identical mounts, one of which I paid 25 for, the other 9.99. So I was considering just returning the 25$ one, and going to local store, Best Buy etc to see if they sell an adaptor piece. It'll of course be more expensive in the store then online, but returning the other wall mount will make up for the difference.
Mark Twain answered on November 22, 2011

A
votes
I got an email from - amznwhs ec2008 <ec2008@verizon.net> that says - Thanks for your interests.The adapter you need is MLEB which converts VESA200 Wall Mount to VESA 300/400/200x400,here it is :
VideoSecu VESA Adapter Plate LED LCD Plasma TV Wall Mount Bracket Extender MLEB 1UU
Please check.

Best Regards
Diana

Not sure who this is but it was on Amazon site to contact seller. This a 4 plate adapter for $14.95. Still waiting for my latest adapter shipped via USPS, others were shipped UPS so this must be a smaller package, I hope.
Rich answered on November 23, 2011
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›