Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Haier MWM0925TW 0.9 Cubic Feet 900-Watt Touch Microwave, White
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 19, 2012
Needed a microwave quickly as the one in the office died. This small and compact microwave is perfect for us. No problems with the turntable. Took a bit to realize there were preset "timed" buttons but they are actually convenient. Very good value for the price. The white color fit in perfectly with the kitchen.
on January 9, 2012
The microwave itself seems fine but whoever came up with the bright idea of plastering a bloody big sticker on the front glass door should be fired. Talk about frustrating! I spent waaayyy too long removing that giant sticker...peeling it away in little shreds & then trying to remove the sticky residue from the glass when I finally got the sticker off. Really BAD idea! Lose the sticker!

Update: Having used this microwave for only a few weeks, the area above "Timed Cook" is already blistering which means it will probably split & peel before long. Unsightly to say the least. If it wasn't going to be a huge hassle to return it, I would. Mechanically it seems to work okay so far but with the apparent cheapo push buttons, makes me fear that the rest of it was shoddily made, as well.
on April 22, 2012
My sister's built-in microwave went bad, so I told her how much I loved my microwave by Haier America and sent this one her way. She expected it to work more slowly than her much larger over-the-stove microwave and was pleasantly surprised at how quickly and evenly this one cooked from her first use. I guess if something is going to go bad, it's nice for it to happen just when your sister is looking for a birthday gift for you. :-)
on October 7, 2012
The microwave arrived almost overnight after ordering. It was packaged well. It is easy to use for my elderly parents. They especially like the handle on the door--opens and closes easily. I also like that it doesn't take up too much counter space, as most microwaves do. It fits perfectly under the over-counter cabinet, with room to spare, and has space on the counter in front to sit things as you are preparing. Good product.
on April 22, 2012
I purchased this microwave because it has a fairly small footprint and a pull handle door. Mine is black. I use a microwave mostly for reheating meals and heating a cup or two of water, so I really can't offer much in the way of a cooking review. The unit does a good job of reheating.

Others have complained about the excessively loud beeping at the end of cycle. I agree and it doesn't even stop if you open the door. Annoying. Another thing is the turntable timing. As I often use it to heat a cup of water, it would be nice if the cup handle ended up in the same position it was put in at the end of every minute (or 30 seconds). My last microwave did this. The handle ends up at the back of the microwave at minute intervals. How hard can that be to fix?

Overall, it was the best I could find to meet my criteria.

Pros
Small footprint
pull handle door
good control options

Cons
five very loud beeps at time up (and they don't stop when the door opens)
turntable position at the end of every minute
on March 19, 2016
This microwave was fine for a couple years - in fact I really liked it. Then the other week it caught fire - I do not know what to cal the part, but the coated cardboard that covers where the microwaves shoot out is what caught fire. I shut it off immediately and thought it was a fluke. A week later I tried again and same thing, but a little bigger fire this time. It literally burned a hole right through the cardboard. Needless to say to the dumpster it went.
on December 7, 2012
This microwave worked fine while it lasted...but it lasted only 8 months. Then flames started shooting out of the motor. I definitely wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I guess I should have stuck to name brands....
on July 11, 2012
I have had a very bad experience with this Haier microwave. You should not purchase one.

1) The microwave oven stopped working after just 3 months. The lights goes on, the turntable turns, but it does not heat at all.

2) Consumer reports rates this as a very quiet microwave, but they must be completely deaf, because although it is quiet while operating, the completed buzzer sound is absolutely deafening and cannot be switched off.

Do NOT buy this product. It has design flaws and suspect quality. Maybe you'll get one that works for years, but ask yourself: "Do I feel lucky?"
on January 22, 2012
I had hoped this microwave would be a good one. After only a few days the carrousel quit working. So obviously I'm not happy with it.
on September 21, 2012
I was please with product until today when it almost caught fire in my kitchen. Dangerous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sparks started to fly when I pressed the start button for 1 minute.