Top critical review
Be Careful - Google Haier Microwaves and Fires
on March 19, 2016
This microwave was fine for a couple years - in fact I really liked it. Then the other week it caught fire - I do not know what to cal the part, but the coated cardboard that covers where the microwaves shoot out is what caught fire. I shut it off immediately and thought it was a fluke. A week later I tried again and same thing, but a little bigger fire this time. It literally burned a hole right through the cardboard. Needless to say to the dumpster it went.