- Free shipping on this item when you spend $20 or more on anything from Barger's Boutique! Here's how Here's how (restrictions apply)
Hail Lord Xenu! - South Park Pin
|Price:||$4.00 + $4.00 shipping|
- Image of the Scientologists' dreaded villain Lord Xenu
- 2 inch pinback button
- Flat rate shipping per Barger's Boutique order - multiple items ship free
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Scientologists have been very careful not to tell what L Ron Hubbard the prophet discovered about evil intergalactic space Lord Xenu for fear of public panic. But South Park has exposed the truth. Wear this button to raise Xenu awareness.
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001MU8E8W
- Item model number: southpark05
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 18, 2010
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Personally, I think some of the *public* books by Scientology founder Hubbard are even crazier than the Xenu story. Why did the man classify the Galactic Empire stuff while publishing a bizarre book like "Scientology: A History of Man"? We will probably never know. But then, Hubbard lived long before "South Park" and the World Wide Web. Those were simpler times, I suppose. Feels like 13 trillion years ago...
Scientology: a History of Man
This is a fictional character from an unpublished science fiction novel by L. Ron Hubbard. Some delusional person at some point slipped this into the media as being connected to Scientology, which it is not. Get real.