5.0 out of 5 stars Ironing Board
I thought this ironing board was a little costly, but I liked the design so I bought it. I have never been more satisfied with an ironing board in my life. The ergodynamic design is great not only for you, but also your clothes. Make sure to get a really good non-stick iron to go along with it.
Published on December 30, 2003 by Real Hamilton-Romeo

3.0 out of 5 stars 5400-90 Swingline Ironing Board
bought one of these boards, great sturdy board, extends really high up, bonus for me being over 6ft. only downside is I am having great difficulty getting a replacement cover, however this does not take away from the board itself. Jeans can be ironed without shuffling them on and off the board, its a big big ironing board, well worth the extra cost
Published on August 24, 2005 by Z

5.0 out of 5 stars Ironing Board, December 30, 2003

3.0 out of 5 stars 5400-90 Swingline Ironing Board, August 24, 2005

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this!, November 7, 2010
Sonja (Lafayette LA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hailo 5400-90 Swingline Ironing Board (Kitchen)
I bought this ironing board from Amazon in 2003. Can't believe I never wrote a review. It has been the best thing I ever bought. The price at the time was extremely good (less than $30) plus free shipping. It is quite sturdy with no problems. The shape is perfect for any ironing done and it adjusts to almost any height. I'm 5'2.5" and it is very comfortable to use. The cute silicone "paw" is handy when I need to place the iron face-down for quick adjustments. This board is no longer sold in the US and it is even a rare item in Europe. A replacement cover can be found by doing a web search for "Hailo 5400-90 Swingline Ironing Board." I ended up sewing my own replacement board cover which I love. It was very easy to use the pad as a pattern guide. I highly suggest others who are in need of a cover either sew one yourself or do the easiest thing...find a seamstress to do it for you. Check out craft and sewing stores to find someone or do the web search. There is no reason for this ironing board to receive a poor review just because of the cover. I LOVE this ironing board!

replacement cover/pad: […]

4.0 out of 5 stars ironing board, April 4, 2006
This review is from: Hailo 5400-90 Swingline Ironing Board (Kitchen)
This is a great ironing board. I iron at least 20 shirts a week and this is the most sturdy board I've ever used. Large top to accomodate any article of clothing. The only reason I give this 4 stars instead of five is because I can't find a replacement cover and mine is shot.