4.0 out of 5 stars Busybea
Published on September 24, 2007 by B. Lawler

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked well for a while
I thought this was a really good idea and it seemed to work well for a while, but after a year of use it sprung a leak on a seam that could not be repaired. Unfortunately the leak got progressively worse which rendered the basin useless. If it was made out of better quality material I believe that would not have happened.
Published on August 17, 2012 by MaggiePie

4.0 out of 5 stars Busybea, September 24, 2007
This review is from: Hair Wash Basin Inflatable Ez Shampoo For Disabled (Misc.)
Wonderful aid for washing hair of bedridden person. I bought it for my mother and she said it was comfortable on her neck. I did have to put a soft cloth where the plastic touched the sides of her face because the edge of the plastic seam was sharp. The only other issue was that we had to constantly work with the drain hose so the water would drain out of the basin. All in all -- it is a really good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THIS! Durable and works GREAT... + you certainly WON'T get anything better in stores., November 2, 2011
This review is from: Hair Wash Basin Inflatable Ez Shampoo For Disabled (Misc.)
I bought this shampoo basin for my elderly Grandmother who wanted me to wash her hair. There are other ways to wash a bed-ridden person's hair; however I found those techniques to be quite hard and somewhat frustrating. Why not buy a shampoo basin that allows less strain on the washer's back and more comfort for the person having their hair washed? I searched for days for a shampoo basin in stores which only resulted in my purchasing it on Amazon. So glad I did, because I also purchased the water hose. The material is durable and very easy to inflate + deflate. YOU WILL NEED A PUMP TO INFLATE (it does NOT come with one). I used my fitness ball pump to inflate it and that did the job well.

5.0 out of 5 stars hair wash basin, September 12, 2012
This review is from: Hair Wash Basin Inflatable Ez Shampoo For Disabled (Misc.)
This was purchased for a woman who is bedridden. I saw it on amazon website where I was looking for something that I could wash her hair, and this was perfect. It arrived very quickly and we opened it and blew it up and used it. We had been unable to wash her hair for 3 weeks (only with a washcloth ) which was unacceptable. We were delighted with it. I will tell everyone I know how great it is. It is very good for the bedridden and paralyzed patients or just for the elderly. The person who invented it was a genius. Needless to say I am very happy with it and will use Amazon for all my purchased from now on!!! Sincerely yours
Kathleen Harrington

5.0 out of 5 stars Stubborn Mom liked this product, September 1, 2012
This review is from: Hair Wash Basin Inflatable Ez Shampoo For Disabled (Misc.)
2 thumbs up for this product. It ended up working out very well for a stubborn Mom who can't get around too well. It held the water pretty well; around the neck area a little escaped, but that was probably more my fault then the product as I wanted to do a thorough shampoo job; I put a couple of towels underneath to fix that problem. Its well built, and the drain valve is pretty cool! It's not really easy to take the basin and dump it with the water in it, so the drain into the bucket works really well. Its a quality product, and really solves an issue when you have an elderly parent who can't get around very well. Btw, as far as the pump issue, if you are a slacker like me and really didn't feel like getting an extra pump, you dont have to. If you have a healthy set of lungs, you can fill it by mouth with no problem, and just leave it filled after that for next time. To summarize, a comfortable, decently built solution for a big problem under 20 beans. She found it comfortable as well, and the little head support inside the basin is a big plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, December 30, 2010
This review is from: Hair Wash Basin Inflatable Ez Shampoo For Disabled (Misc.)
My mother in law is bedridden, but needs to have her hair washed every other day. Her nurses have been using this for the last 6 months and LOVE it. No problems, and extremely useful for this type of situation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but could be better., October 12, 2008
This review is from: Hair Wash Basin Inflatable Ez Shampoo For Disabled (Misc.)
Hair wash basin works well with one exception, the hose is on the left side! The only way to reach me is on the right side of the bed and the hose crimps if tucked under the basin. So, we had to flip it over so the hose could drain correctly.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!, April 1, 2013
This review is from: Hair Wash Basin Inflatable Ez Shampoo For Disabled (Misc.)
It works great for my disabled son. Very easy to use, would highly recommend it for any disabled person. Does wear-out quick this is my 4th one, but it works well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked well for a while, August 17, 2012
MaggiePie (Northeast USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars grteat product, September 1, 2012
lucy burany (Glendale,California USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hair Wash Basin Inflatable Ez Shampoo For Disabled (Misc.)
I ordered this Hair Wash Basin Inflatable Ez Shampoo For disabled for a relative of mine who is disabled and he really like it ,he said it was very easy to use and he had no problems with it. amazon keep bringing us more unique products for lower prices.

2.0 out of 5 stars wash basin, May 23, 2012
This review is from: Hair Wash Basin Inflatable Ez Shampoo For Disabled (Misc.)
this product has a great drain system. the head opening is way to tight, the seams in the plastic are at the opening to cut your ears and being so tight you cannot hear anything being said to you. if it is tight to keep the water from leaking then you shouldn't have that much water in it to begin with. i had to buy another wash basin that is open tray with a whole in the end that works much better. also the drain is a thin walled tubing that kinks and bends and wont allow draining. i will not recommend this product to any body.

Hair Wash Basin Inflatable Ez Shampoo For Disabled