5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pop of Color
Published on October 1, 2012 by ayannah

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh...
I like the length and the clips on these extensions but, they're not the bright neon pink in the picture. They look darker than they should be. They also aren't very soft.
Published on April 20, 2012 by Miss Riot GoGo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Pop of Color, October 1, 2012
ayannah (Michigan, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hair Collection-18" Hot Pink 100% Human Hair Clip in on Extensions - 1.6"widex5pcs (Health and Beauty)
These hot pink hair extensions look great in dark hair! (Check out the pic I uploaded to the customer gallery). The extensions come in a set of 5 - each with its own clip. The extensions are made from human hair, so you can wash/style them just as you would your own hair. The hair itself is high quality, and I've experienced little to no shedding. Perfect for that extra pop of color to brighten up your look!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Clip in's!, January 10, 2008
I Bought Pink,Blue and red i lovee all these colors and the best part is the clips are already sewed in. i will buy more hair from hair collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, March 9, 2013
They are a little long for my hair but I trimmed them to fit in.. Love, love, love the color! Super soft! We will see how they hold up over time!

5.0 out of 5 stars PINK HAIR!, July 10, 2012
Admittedly, I bought these because I am not allowed "unnatural" hair color at work, so this was just something "fun" to do. It took me about 7 minutes to realize how to "unclip" these things. I swear I have a brain. At any rate, the first thing I did was just stick them in 5 different places on my head and squeal like a 3-year-old. They are beautiful. They are soft. They don't seem as long as 18", but for my purposes, they are awesome.

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh..., April 20, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair extensions pink, December 31, 2011
Again I ordered and everything was perfect. These extensions I wear every day for over 8 months and they still are perfection. And I put through alot.

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm very disappointed with this product and I would advise everyone to ..., July 30, 2014
I'm very disappointed with this product and I would advise everyone to not waste their money on it! DO NOT BUY THESE EXTENSIONS! At first I was excited because they were supposed to be real hair and it is true that they felt real however the hair chunks are very small. They begin chunky and thin out at the bottom to about 3-4 hairs. Besides that the color also faded quickly from the sun I'm assuming because I haven't washed them and I only used them about 5 times. I'm so upset that I spent all this money on this just to throw them away. I wish I could get a refund but they also don't send you a receipt with your package which is dumb. But some cheap ones you'll get the same result

4.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, worth the money., April 30, 2014
Really nice quality, easy to wash and came stored great. the clips are just a little bit more bulky than I would have liked which sometimes makes them difficult to hide in my hair. They were a great length, I was able to trim them less than 1/2in to get a bit better of a blend as they were about the same length as my hair but the ends will blend great if your hair is longer. Good purchase, worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly, December 31, 2013
These were easy to use and the long size allowed me to trim to fit. Everyone thought I had dyed my hair. One of the clasps was glued upside down, which is why I only gave it 4 stars. I was able to make it work in the end, so no hard feelings.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad!, December 26, 2013
Very cute. I bought these to wear to the P!nk concert. I ended up not wearing them because they are too long for my hair and I was afraid to cut them, but I will save them for the next concert and hopefully my hair will be longer!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›