Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 15, 2012
I am the first one who wrote a 1 star review for this product. I don't know how the seller managed to delete it. I am not going to retype my long review to explain why this products deserves one star (or zero star if I could). First the product is very watery. Secondly, it does not work as nay other ketoconazole shampoo. It destroyed my hair instead of slowing my hair loss. Third, this product tried to make some quick money by dressing and advertizing like the FDA recalled perfect image solutions shampoo. The statement that says "this product is not manufactured by perfect image solutions" wasn't there until lots of people called this product scam.

Don't be fooled by the 90 day money guarantee. They may return your money, but they won't return your lost hair and time.
33 comments| 217 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2012
I cant believe amazon is allowing this stuff to be marketed. You get a bottle of very watery and very cheaply made shampoo for a very premium price. Its only claim is that it looks and is advertised as a VERY different shampoo that is now off the market. Its a scam plain and simple.
44 comments| 162 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 30, 2012
I left a bad review earlier and it was removed for some reason. There was plenty other bad reviews that were removed as well stating the same thing "Don't Buy". If you do you will regret it. Product those not work and is inferior to other hair growth shampoos out there, Buyer beware, us fellow balding people need to stick together and not be taken in by scammers like this.
0Comment| 154 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 19, 2012
Cheap quality.. i thought this shampoo made from Perfect Image Solution, but it made from different company, the bottle copied exactly same as perfect image solution shampoo. please stop selling cheap shampoo...
on February 20, 2013
I bought this shampoo and used it as said in the manufacturer's instructions and I got no result at all. Actually the shampoo is aggressive and makes the scalp very dry . I don't recommend this product.
on December 4, 2012
After using this product for two weeks, I am changing my mind. This product is fake, it does not contain Ketoconazole, and nobody should buy this junk.
33 comments| 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 31, 2013
I've been using this product for more than a month now and have seen no improvement! In fact I have lost more hair than kept! Do not waste your money on this product!
on May 15, 2014
Really ??? This shampoo is Junk !!
No result what so ever wouldn't wast my money again that's for sure
on September 13, 2014
Let me just say I never write reviews and I have purchased many products from Amazon. I real as though I am too busy to be bothered. I purchased this item specifically because I was seeking a shampoo product that increases penetration of minoxidil products (Rogaine) .I am seeing new growth its been about six weeks. I continue to use it.
on January 4, 2015
Excellent results with this shampoo.Thicker,faster growing hair on head.Also,I noticed that this shampoo will help your hair grow anywhere on your skin,like eyebrows.Just rub some of the suds into your eyebrows(not eyes,duh) and leave it on for few minutes when you shampoo your head hair.I use once a day with no repeat,just 1 application,leave on for few minutes and rinse.