Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hair Off Facial Hair Remover 1.8 oz (51 g)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Size: (1 Pack)|Change
Price:$7.16+ Free shipping

on January 27, 2012
I am quite satisfied with "Hair Off Facial Hair Remover". The application brush that came with it was defective but I just used a Q-tip instead and it worked just fine. It didn't cause any sort of redness or rash on my face. It did sting a bit as the 4 minutes ticked by, but as soon as I washed it off, my face felt fine. I struggle finding facial hair remover in my local stores and usually end up paying over $10. This product was considerably cheaper and I will definitely purchase it again. The only reason I did not rate it 5 stars was because of the defective brush.
on August 9, 2011
This is the best hair removal product I have found. its simple and works just like it says, put it on a few minutes and the unwanted hair is removed... They no longer carry it in stores :-( but I will continue to buy it online. One bottle lasts a long time
on September 14, 2011
AFTER READING THE FIRST REVIEW POSTED ... TRIED THIS ... LOVE IT ... IT REALLY WORKS! DON'T HAVE TO GO OUT AFTER USING WITH A RED AREA OVER MY LIP ... LEAVES NO
TELLTALE SIGN AFTER USE ... WHY IS THIS PRODUCT NOT SOLD EVERYWHERE?
on June 3, 2012
DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS STUFF. If I could have given no star I would have. First off it didn't work several times until I left it on for an hour. THEN I couldn't go anywhere despite having taken a shower, because it still smelled very strong on my skin. It smells very strong on the skin at the recommended time to leave it on. So you can't go anywhere for 12-24 hours after using this product because you smell so bad. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE. IT IS AWFUL.
on April 15, 2014
This is my first time buying a depillatory and it didn't work well for me. I experimented with different times and even at the longest time it left stubble as well as irritation. I have been assured that the hair on my chin is not nearly as noticeable as it was before, so I guess that is good. However, I am not very pleased so I won't be purchasing this again.
on June 6, 2010
Love this hair remover!! I wish I could still find it in stores, however, I'm happy I can still get it here on Amazon. It's much better than other facial hair removers available, and the brush and bottle design are very good. I will continue to order as long as it's still here, which I hope will be a long time.
on May 21, 2013
I applied this above my eyebrows for about 5 minutes and it left a burn. That's the best way I can describe it. It's a dark spot that I've had for months and I'm really hoping it'll go away eventually. It takes the hair off but I would rather have the hair than the burn.
on August 9, 2011
I have been using this product for years with no irriation or burning, but then again my skin is dark so not sure how it would be on a lighter skin. But I love this product, simple easy, wipe on and off and the hair is gone. if you have sensitive skin try on a small area on your arm first, but again I have had no issues over the past 5 yrs I have been using it. I am just sorry regular stores like CVS, Riteaid and Walgreens no longer carry it :-(
on July 27, 2014
Works great!! Removes hair in 5 minutes, and the best thing about it is that it doesn't burn at all or leave those little red bumps behind. I will definitely be buying this product again.
on May 4, 2016
It takes off the fuzz, but as far as the mustache and thicker chin/neck hairs... this doesn't do it for me, still tweezing away.