5.0 out of 5 stars It Works...I LOVE IT
Published on December 20, 2011 by karribeanqueen

1.0 out of 5 stars REALLY EXPENSIVE & NOT WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Published 6 months ago by LoveAmazon

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works...I LOVE IT, December 20, 2011
Im usually not the type to write any reviews for any product but i felt compelled to write a review on hairfinity. This product is the BOMB, it really really works. I must say that Ive never had any issues with growing my hair. In May 2010 I cut my hair in a bob and a few months later I went to my stylist to put in a relaxer. The relaxer made some of my hair fall out in the middle of my hair. I wassss soooo angry that I didnt even know what to do with myself. So to try to fix it, I had no choice but to put in a couple of tracks( which was costly) in the middle to make my hair look full bc you could tell that my hair was thin to my hair falling out. One day I was browsing the internet looking for the best brand of biotin pills to help my hair grow back and I came across hairfinity. Im telling you that was the best thing I ever did. I was very skeptical at first esp when I saw the price lol but I went ahead and decided to buy them. That was the best investment I ever made. Now it is Dec of 2011 and my hair is past my shoulders and it much stronger thanks to hairfinity. I dont know what are in these pills, its like they have steriods in them lol but I promise you they will help your hair grow you just have to be patient and really take care of your hair. Even at times when I didnt take care of my hair like I should have, my hair still grew. I know the pills are expensive but to help stretch out the pills, take one a day rather than the recommended 2 a day as it says on the bottle. I hope this helps.

1.0 out of 5 stars REALLY EXPENSIVE & NOT WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, February 14, 2014
I started hairfinity in October 2013. I purchased one bottle to see what results I would get. I could tell a difference in texture and growth after about 2-3 weeks, HOWEVER I noticed more than the normal daily shedding starting to occur and extreme itching. I proceeded to take garlic pills to try and stop the shedding. I ordered two more bottles and the shedding still continued even with the garlic pills and coconut oil used for my scalp. I contacted hairfinity on FaceBook and was sharing my concerns and the site administrator tried to say maybe I had health issues and this was causing the shedding. Well I had no health issues before starting this product and none after so I know that wasn't the issue. I saw lots of great reviews on this product and it seems to work for many but for me it is not something I will continue to use. If you look at the ingredients the main one is Biotin and the rest are small amounts of Vitamins A,B, C etc and there is MSM in it as well.

You can order both Biotin and MSM and take them for 100 days and that is still less expensive than one bottle of Hairfinity that only lasts 30 days. If you ask me it is not worth the money. The shipping from their site is slow and too expensive. You end up spending $30 after they add the shipping on. I have thus discontinued use of this product and I would not recommend for everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, May 2, 2014
This review is from: Hairfinity Hair Vitamins 60 capsules
Guys please buy this product. Do not knock it till u try it. It works fast and grows hair fast n healthy. I think it also makes the skin much healthier. My observation!
Awesome

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissatisfied, February 12, 2014
This review is from: Hairfinity Hair Vitamins 60 capsules
Listed as 60 pills and it only had a total of 28 in this big bottle. It was sealed so I know it was packaged by deception.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like Hairfinity, September 16, 2012
This review is from: Hairfinity Hair Vitamins 60 capsules
This is a great product. It does work. You do have to take care of your hair, so do not expect the vitamin to do all of the work on its own.

5.0 out of 5 stars hair grew 1 1/2 almost 2, August 27, 2013
Drink plenty of water. And be patient
Some itching of the scalp may happen
Keep hair well oiled never let your hair dry out especially with color treated hair

5.0 out of 5 stars It really does work, October 10, 2013
This review is from: Hairfinity Hair Vitamins 60 capsules
My hair had always been thin and did not grow. Seriously. It took most of my adolescent years to get my hair to even reach down to my shoulders. It constantly broke off so badly that my shower drain regularly got clogged. After searching for tips on how to grow my hair longer online, I came across the makers of this product. At first, I was skeptical and ignored the site. But I kept coming back to it and thinking, well the worst that could happen is that my hair stays the way it is. So I ordered a three-month supply. I took it almost every day for those first two months. And then I went back to my hair stylist after being away for four months. The very first thing she said was, "Oh my god, Tarra! Your hair is growing so fast now!"

I was sold.

I ordered a six-month supply and continued to astound my hairdresser about how much healthier and longer my hair was. In less than a year, my hair has gone from being about 3 cm long to being long enough to come down past my shoulders, about 36 cm long which is longer than my hair has ever been. I have very little breakage now and I've noticed my ponytail holders can only wrap around my hair two or three times instead of their usual 5-6 times. The real secret is the biotin and MSM (aka methylsulfonylmethane which lengthens the growth period and shortens the shedding period for hair) from what I understand so I am looking into buying these two chemicals to take in conjunction with this product to make it grow even better. This product is the best start to growing your hair and giving it what it needs to be healthy.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Product Ever!, September 11, 2013
THIS PRODUCT REALLY HELP MY HAIR GROW FULLER, THICKER, AND LONGER! I WILL DEFINTLEY USE THIS FROM NOW ON! YES

4.0 out of 5 stars FYI increase Hair growth everywhere, February 28, 2013
JC (Boston, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hairfinity Hair Vitamins 60 capsules
I've used Hairfintiy vitamins in the past and thought that people should know it does work. There's enough biotin in it so do not add extra because you'll have a headache. One thing that I don't think anyone is saying(maybe they have) is that this product will increase hair everywhere and not just on top of your head. I stopped using it for that fact. It's not worth it because it's a sign that it's upping the anti on other stuff in your body. If you notice a spike in facial and other body hair growth, full in the face, rise in blood pressure, please stop using the product. Does the product work yes it does hence 4 stars but does it increase hair everywhere else yup.

3.0 out of 5 stars It works BUT...., August 12, 2013
This review is from: Hairfinity Hair Vitamins 60 capsules
I got Hairfinity about 3 months ago and about the first week I noticed my head was itching a lot which actually wasn't that big of a deal. I had a protective style in (braids) so I could better track my progress. By the 4th week, I noticed I had a great deal of new growth, which was about an inch. I was very happy because I got the growth results I wanted but I also noticed it made my skin break out EXTREMELY bad. I have never had an issue with acne but once I started this supplement, it became a huge problem. It was so bad, I eventually stopped taking it. I heard from others that if I drank more water, that would stop the breakouts, but no amount of water helped. If you don't mind the breakouts then I encourage you to take it, but if not, don't waste your money. Also, order it from the website. It's cheaper and they almost always have a discount code you can use.

Hairfinity Hair Vitamins 60 capsules