Hairomega DHT Blocker Hair Loss Supplement, 90-count Bottle, 45 Day Supply
- 45-day supply. HairomegaTM DHT Blocker contains 33 ingredients to support hair health.
- In both men and women the main cause of hair loss is hormonal imbalances like excess DHT.
- Blocking DHT stops follicular (hair root) miniaturization and allows your hair to grow
- HairomegaTM DHT Blocker contains saw-palmetto, beta sitosterol, and many other DHT-blocking ingredients that help stop hair loss. It also contains essential nutrients to help nourish and support hair roots. HairomegaTM literally GETS TO THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM in BOTH MEN and WOMEN.
- Made in the USA. Results guaranteed or your money back.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
hair loss, hair thinning, dht blocker
Proprietary 33-ingredient DHT Blocker blend: vitamin e, vitamin b6, zinc, copper, selenium, saw palmetto extract, beta-sitosterol, pygeum africanum, red raspberry, graviola, green tea, cat's claw, broccoli, tomato powder, stinging nettle, maitake mushroom, shiitake mushroom, quercetin dihydrate, juniper berry, uba ursi, buchu leaf, glutamic acid, l-alanine, l-glycine, calcium, pumpkin seed, burdock root, cayenne pepper, goldenseal, gravel root, marshmallow root, parsley leaf
For use as a dietary suplement take two (2) capsules daily: 1 after breakfast and 1 after dinner.
Top Customer Reviews
Just make sure you aren't fooled by all of the ridiculous amounts of deception and sleaziness out there.
Finasteride is the only FDA approved DHT blocker. It's pricey , but still you know what you really takes.
If you are reading this review , please share with us if you have some kind of approval or certification to make us more confident when buying your products.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've only used it for 2 days; too early to give an accurate opinion.Published 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
To early to tell if working,so hope it does,got it for my daughterPublished 5 days ago by Shirley D.
I'm been using this product in conjuction with minoxidil (Rogaine 5% topical aerosol) and at least one of these works... I like the idea of combination therapy. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Amazon Customer
I have only been using this for a short time. I do seen some improvements. My hair has gotten a little bit thicker. I will have to keep using it longer to see more results. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Patrick O'Connor
It's only been a month that I've been taking these hair-restoring vitamins, but I am so far pleased with the results. Actually, that's an understatement. Read morePublished 13 days ago by sunshine
After about the 4 week mark I definitely noticed less hair falling out.Published 20 days ago by Amazon Customer