5.0 out of 5 stars Key Chart
Published on May 11, 2011 by Ashley Pasco

3.0 out of 5 stars Large for electronic keyboard
I have an electronic keyboard and find this guide big for that. I have to fold over some sections. Plus it slides around.
Published on January 27, 2012 by Laurie H. Morris

5.0 out of 5 stars Key Chart, May 11, 2011
This review is from: Hal Leonard Student Keyboard Guide: Hal Leonard Student Piano Library (Sheet music)
This is an amazing fold out sheet of paper for a beginner. You simply place it behind your keys on your keyboard or piano and there you have all the keys you'll need to play. If you are somewhere where you can't play piano it makes a great practice sheet too. You can do all the fingerings while traveling or whatever you are doing where you can't actually play a real piano. I really love this sheet and am glad that I purchased it. I recommend this sheet to anyone who is learning how to play.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard Guide, December 21, 2011
Jay™ (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
This is a worth buy if you are a adult beginner like me. Gives an idea about all 88 keys on a Piano/Keyboard (I have a 61 keys Yamaha YPT-320). Recommended as an add on to any other tutorial/book

3.0 out of 5 stars Large for electronic keyboard, January 27, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars One star off for..., December 19, 2011
Why do products such as these, made of paper/cardboard, attach a label that ruins the product when you try to remove it? Why not simply attach an easily removable label?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for learning! Very well-made, March 29, 2012
I ordered this for my 7 year old who is just learning piano. I expected something flimsy, but when it arrived it was actually very nice! It stands up well, and also folds up well. Very well made, and a worthwhile purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Guide, December 20, 2011
This chart is made to go on the wall above your keyboard. It doesn't sit well on the keys but is an excellent reference chart.It shows the main cords from middle C.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product and received the next day!, September 13, 2013
Thank you for such speedy delivery and for a superior product. We have 2 pianos so we
purchased 2 of these -one for both of my daughters whom are just starting piano lessons. EVERYONE should have this if you're just starting to learn how to play. It's way easier on you and your piano to use this rather than placing stickers on the keys. This is a phenomenal invention. Thanks again and will recommend to EVERYONE that will listen;-) Also, if you have
a toddler you can say. play me a C note (teach them where middle C is) and then say play another C, or a D, E, F, etc. This will help them learn part of the alphabet also so it's educational in that way also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful!!, December 24, 2012
I am trying to teach myself piano and this is so cool. Not exactly the stickers I was looking for but I think this will help me take it slow and learn the piano the right way!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great tool for beginer muscians, October 2, 2013
Great product, had it rush delivery so I'd have it for a college class and it was delivered right on time. I went ahead and laminated it to make it more durable (at the suggestion of another buyer who recommended it) and now I have a practical tool that will last at least a semester. I highly recommend this product as well as the seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, July 1, 2013
I'm trying to teach myself music notation so that I can expand my repertoire beyond songs I've memorized.
I was unclear exactly how to use this product but bought it because it was cheap and rated very well.

I've attached a picture for others to see- it fits underneath the keys on the instrument so that you can associate the key to the notation. It would probably work much better on an 88-key grand piano (I have a 60-key 5 octave keyboard).

Hal Leonard Student Keyboard Guide: Hal Leonard Student Piano Library
Hal Leonard Student Keyboard Guide: Hal Leonard Student Piano Library by Hal Leonard Corp. (Sheet music - April 1, 1997)
$1.99 $1.79