Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on February 20, 2012
I got these for a Nikon AW100 I used on a scuba trip to the South China Sea. They performed flawlessly and last longer than the original. They are great to use since you do not have to change them as often especially since the camera could be wet. I would recommend and purchase again.
on March 31, 2012
I was skeptical... as I always am buying "aftermarket" items such as these. However, I've had these two battery's in and out of my camera numerous times now, and they are holding up just as good as the originals! In fact, I leave the originals (because they're pricey to replace) at home now, and use only these batt's! Besides, having the extra charger along in your vehicle or on vacation/trip with you is nice too! One can be charging one battery while the other is in use, and then swap it out on the road, or whatnot. Good deal for the money, that's for sure!
on May 30, 2012
I recently bought a new Nikon S8200 and went on a 2 week trip. Had a feeling extra batteries and a quick way to recharge would come in handy! So glad that I invested in this handy charger and 2 extra batteries. I never ran out of battery power during my day. There were times where i would exhaust one battery and think, without a back up I would have lost all these memories! Definately recommend this product.
on June 25, 2012
Misplaced my original battery charger, and this was the least expensive solution and comes with two extra batteries! The batteries do not seem to last as long as the factory one, but pretty close, so I am not sure about the accuracy of the mAH rating, but they are great to have and extra batteries always come in very handy! I would buy another if I lost this charger! Great product:price ratio and highly recommended.
on September 25, 2012
excellent value for product,works excellent with our camera, charges fine, last longer than original battery that came with the camera, if you need extra batteries for your camera you cant go wrong with these.
on June 21, 2012
This was one of those no-brainer purchases. We misplaced the charger that came with our camera. Replacing that alone from Best Buy was going to be $40. Additional batteries with less capacity were around $20. All of these factors plus ability to use charger in car as well as at home and hard to find any reason not to buy. Everything came quickly and works the way it is supposed to. Have yet to use up the first new battery from its first charge after several weeks of almost daily use.
on February 11, 2014
The charger itself works, but the batteries are not worth it. The batteries do not last at all like advertised. I used the batteries in my camera and they only lasted about 3 hours, and half of that time the camera was off! However, having a second charger did make things more useful when I did purchase batteries from the manufacturer.
on June 27, 2012
The batteries are fine for non-flash photos, but they will not work for flash photos on my Nikon AW100. Although rated for 1500mAh vs. 1050mAh for the Nikon battery that comes with the camera, they do not work as well as the Nikon EN-EL12 battery for flash photos. Actually, they do not work at all for flash photos.

The charger is fine.
on August 27, 2012
I have been using it during my trip to Hong Kong, Macau and Tokyo with this set of batteries and charger (with my Nikon Coolpix s6300) in the last month. There's no issue with it. Great and reliable product!
on March 10, 2013
This was recommended by a friend, and I'm so glad I bought this for my camera. I also bought extra storage so i would not be inconvenienced during my travels. Having the extra batteries was essential!! the charger doesn't work as well, but I just charged eveything before I left for each excursion and I was all set.

See 1 answered question