5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!
I received my order in seven days. The order was filled exactly as stated. No tricks, no gimmicks, no lies. BOTH batteries were also rated at 1500mAH. The battery that came with my camera is only 1100mAH. This is a great deal for the price. The car charger cable ends are injection molded for added durability with an indicator light for power.

The swivel action...
Published on January 29, 2011 by ThumbsUP

1.0 out of 5 stars Update: Horrible quality
Update: After about a year, the batteries still have the same capacity as they originally did, but the plastic case has detatched partially, rendering them essentially useless.

*If you want cheaper batteries of similar quality, buy them on eBay.*

Published on March 14, 2011 by Shomu Banerjee

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!, January 29, 2011
This review is from: 2x Halcyon 1500 mAH Lithium Ion Replacement Battery w/Charger Kit for Nikon EN-EL5 and Nikon Coolpix P530, P520, P510, P100, P3, P4, P5000, P6000, P80, P90, S10, 3700, 4200, 5200, 5900, 7900 Digital Cameras (Electronics)

The swivel action on the home charger feels a tad unsturdy but otherwise solid with an indicator light for power as well.

Bottom line, decent quality at a low price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Did you charge your battery?, January 4, 2014
I don't have to ask my wife if she charged her camera battery and then hear her say, "Yes, of course!" and then hear her later say, "Dangit, I just ran out of battery. I swear it said FULL when we left!" My wife grew up in Arkansas and she does say, "Dangit" and she doesn't understand how lithiums suddenly run out of juice. She's really cute, though. If I could get her a camera that ran on kerosene, that would be good. Meanwhile, these two spares and a wall charger at this price can't be beat.

4.0 out of 5 stars need more batteries & extra charger??, December 14, 2012
What is frustrating about charging nikon coolpix p500 is that you loose the use of the camera because of the way you have to charge it by using a cable to connect to power and the other end connects to camera disabling the camera... this charger lets u charge the battery pack seperate from the camera hense easier and better use!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries and charger for Nikon P510, September 8, 2012
If my Nikon P510 has a weakness, it tends to be battery life. I'm very happy with the fact that I purchased two additional batteries as well as a plug-in AC charger to supplement the charger that comes with the camera. The batteries and charger perform in a manner comparable to the OEM battery. This is just based on my visual, nonscientific observation, but they seem to work just fine. Also, it's really a convenience to have a plug-in charger as opposed to charging the battery while in the camera. Price was right, and Amazon delivers as always.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, April 24, 2011
These batteries work great in my Nikon Coolpix P100; better than the original. The charger is great. The batteries charge in about an hour or two and they do not lose their charge like some other batteries I have bought. They fit in the battery slot perfectly and last longer than the Nikon battery.

1.0 out of 5 stars Update: Horrible quality, March 14, 2011

*If you want cheaper batteries of similar quality, buy them on eBay.*

The batteries themselves are rated at 1500mAh, which should last considerably longer than the original battery. However, I have found that the batteries do not last even half as long as the original battery, especially while recording video. In addition, they are slightly too big to fit in the camera, and are therefore harder to remove from the camera.

The charger is extremely light and is not very durable, so handle it with care. However, it doesn't seem as if it would break if you're careful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little charger + 2 batteries? Great deal!, August 24, 2011
C. Nelson (Sussex, WI USA) - See all my reviews
We ordered this when we thought we lost the charging cord for our camera. Turns out the charging port on our camera is prone to failure...so this ended up being a lifesaver for our friends wedding.

I personally prefer an external charger to tethering our camera to the wall or computer anyhow.

The charger itself has the folding plug so you can charge it at any AC outlet. It includes the car charging attachment so you can charge on the go as well...I haven't had the opportunity to test that out yet, but it's nice to have the option.

We did charge up our OEM battery and one of the two that comes with the charger so we could compare. The included batteries compare very favorably, and seemed to last longer in the camera than the OEM. I did not notice any problems while using the camera, nor did the camera or battery feel warm.

The price was a deal for just the charger, having two extra batteries and the car attachment is a great bonus.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for Nikon P520 Owners, February 18, 2014
This kit provides two 1500 mAH batteries (higher than Nikon's 1100 mAH) and a wall/car charger. I have used this kit for two months now with no complaints. The entire kit cost less than one battery bought directly from Nikon. I was shooting a Dog Show recently (both stills and movies) and my Nikon battery depleted in about 4 hours. I was glad I had the two batteries in the kit as a backup. They got me through the rest of the day. My order arrived when I expected it and I would buy from DavisMAX again. The kit is of decent quality and works as advertised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon Parts Saved My Coolpix, October 16, 2013
I inadvertently lost some of the essential charging equipment to a Coolpix camera given to me. The items sent from Amazon made it possible for me to charge a battery and hold the charge in order to complete a photo session. My first digital camera came alive upon first using the batteries and charger. I now have a reliable and versatile camera thanks to Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent price & just what was needed, August 20, 2013
My new camera came with only one battery and an in-camera charging cord. This is the first camera I've bought with a proprietary battery. (I much prefer rechargeable AA cells, as every retail store on the planet has Alkaline AA cells in a pinch when on the road an extended time.)

I bought this (Nikon) camera because all the other features (and the price) were good enough to outweigh my preference for non-proprietary batteries. Much to my delight, a search revealed this great deal on Amazon - two more batteries AND an external charger. Now I can solve the battery dilemma by always having two charged spares.

They are Lithium-Ion, one feature of which is that fully charged spare batteries hold their charge for a very long time. That's important because NIMH (Nickel Metal Hydride) rechargeable batteries, although reasonably priced and quite high capacity, discharge when not in use at about 1% a day, so after 3 months those extra batteries in the camera bag are dead. Who wants to remember to recharge all the spares every month or so "just in case"? Li-Ion solves that.

Standard delivery was prompt.

I couldn't be more satisfied.

Rate and Discover Movies