Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 22, 2014
Nothing fancy to say here other than it works just like it should. Took it on vacation and had zero issues. It's already paid for itself by having an extra battery to keep taking photos when the main battery ran out. Great backup and mobile charging setup.
on February 1, 2015
The two Halcyon 1350 mAH batteries with dedicated charger were a great addition to my Samsung WB350F camera. The Samsung battery that came with it was only 1030 mAH and had to be charged in the camera. The Halcyon outfit can be used externally in wall current or has a cigarette lighter plug in for the car, very handy. Thanks Amazon and Halcyon.
on June 20, 2014
I purchased this kit, charged the batteries as instructed, and only one battery would fit into my WB350F Samsung camera. The other battery was too long, so the retainer clip in the camera would not rotate over the battery. Upon inspection I could see that the end cap on the battery was loose, and bowed out. I trimmed a section of the tag, and trimmed off a bit of the battery end, and after the third trimming the battery fit and was retained. Unfortunately, the batteries only last 3 days. ( My use during this period was minimal. I take on the order of 10 photos per day, and transfer a few of them to my phone.) So, I placed the second battery into my camera, and it fit perfectly. Unfortunately, the battery only lasted a couple days.
FYI, my original Samsung Battery that came with the camera lasts many weeks, and is rated lower than the two in this kit.
Of course I'm returning them to Amazon. I sent them back to Amazon, but it is too soon to hear back from customer service, confirming that a credit was made to my account...
on May 7, 2015
Batteries work as expected. The fit with one battery does not set in place and constantly pops out. Only the battery door keeps it in. The external charger really helps charge all the camera's batteries conveniently. The batteries are new, so I do not know how long they will retain it's charge compared to the Samsung stock battery. But so far, as new batteries, they are equivalent.
on March 4, 2016
Batteries needed trimming to fit properly. After 15 or so uses one of the charger contact pins broke off rendering this just another piece of chinese garbage. Sad - how much would it have cost to have employed higher grade pins?????
on July 20, 2014
It works. Battery capacity larger than original that came with the camera. Time will tell on longevity.
on February 11, 2015
Have only used it briefly but it did charge all the batteries, i.e., the 1 that came with the WB350F Samsung camera & the 2 that came with the charging unit. So far am pleased with the purchase.
on August 14, 2014
This is exactly what I needed yo extend. I take numerous photos on trips, I often go through one battery. Now i have 2 reserve batteries.
on June 26, 2014
Seems to work well, holds charge, nothing fancy but a good backup battery and charger for my Samsung WB350F smart camera.
on November 21, 2014
Gave me plenty of extra power for a long day of filming and videos.