Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on October 27, 2014
I'm using this for my Sony action cam.
It's very nice to have extra battery for this very low price.

The only disappointment was the charger.
The charger is a bit cheap built. But it's okay for the price.
on November 4, 2015
This is the Third time I have been ask to review this product and the Third time I have reviewed the product.The batteries are very well made and seem to function as well or better than the original Sony battery at a really good price.
on July 21, 2014
Poor construction/Quality. When you put in a battery, the pins push back and stay back. As a result, batteries will not charge and they will not stay attached to the charger. Funny, the items that receive the most punishment are the charging pin and they are glued and not screwed to the charger housing. I gave an extra star b/c the batteries worked (before the charger gave up).
on July 16, 2014
Batteries worked great in my Sony HDR-AS100v action camera. Wall charger is really convenient with folding plugs to minimize the footprint it takes in the camera bag.
on December 3, 2014
I bought these 6 months ago, and waited until now to write a review. Use these in my dash cam and they are getting a constant workout. They were so cheap (compared to genuine Sony), and so far have way exceeded my expectations. Previously tried other brands which failed after a few months and can honestly say would only buy Halcyon brand.
on December 29, 2014
Ok in a pinch but battery life is probably half or less than half the standard sony battery.
on October 16, 2014
Went on a long trip in our ole car this summer and used this to keep my batteries charged up on my mini video cam
and I was never out of power.
on June 9, 2015
The LED on the charger that's supposed to inform you when the batteries are charged is always ON, therefore there is no way to know when the batteries are actually charged.
on November 9, 2015
I sent the product back because the car charger and two of the batteries didn't worked,ups, picked it up and I still don't have my refund .
on June 29, 2015
They work just as the claim. They come in handy when you are out recording. We may purchase a few more.

See 1 answered question