Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Two Halcyon 1800 mAH Lithium Ion Replacement Battery and Charger Kit for Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX300 20.4MP Digital Camera and Sony NP-BX1
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 28, 2013
Batteries are long-lived, and the charger is quick.

The camera itself is stunningly competent, and worth every penny of its cost.

Delivery was prompt, and packaging adequately protective.
on April 21, 2014
I looked for extra batteries for my new Sony HX300. Not only cheaper, 2 batteries exactly like the original Sony Battery only higher capacity. And it included another charger with both AC and a DC cord. Perfect, and it arrived ahead of schedule.
on July 24, 2015
Can't beat the price for 2 batteries and a charger with car charging capability too. The package also includes a converter for European plugs but I tested that and it literally broke apart in my hand as soon as I tried it. I don't have a use for it anyway so not a big deal to me and I didn't knock a star off (yet) because the batteries and charger were such a great value. I have yet to put the batteries through their paces but so far they didn't have a problem charging up and they appear to be just as high quality as the OEM batteries. I will update if there are any problems but at this time I would recommend this and the seller!
on July 12, 2014
I received a charger that lit up when I put a battery in it, a few minutes later the charger blew out. Returned and bought another set, this charger is doing fine now. Four stars for the batteries but subtracting a star for the cruddy charger.
on January 31, 2016
I have only used them, batteries and charger, for about 3 weeks but I am very pleased so far. Since photography is a very serious hobby for me, I use my camera almost daily. Charging my batteries via the camera is not an option for me, period! These Halycon batteries appear to hold the charge very well and give me at least an equal amount of photo taking ability, I.e. the same number of photos or better. Only time will tell however if they will stand up, I do hope so.
on June 26, 2015
The charger and batteries work well. I use the charger regularly and alternate the batteries with the original one from Sony. The halcyon batteries don't last quite as long, but for the price, you can't beat them. I recommend this replacement set.
on December 26, 2014
Wow! These are fantastic. Higher capacity than Sony batteries and much much cheaper! Lasts longer than Sony batteries, too. Fits perfectly in DSC-HX50V. Took them on an 11 day trip to Italy and only recharged them each once. (Took over 1500 photos). I highly recommend!
on June 2, 2014
These would be great batteries for twice the price. I used them in my new Sony HX-300. They worked like a dream. We traveled to South Africa and was hiking in the bush so once we left camp in the morning we were gone for hours. I carried 4 of these plus the 1 Sony brand that came with the camera. They worked seamlessly. Charged very fast and kept me shooting all day. I shot both photos and videos. I was sitting for extended periods of time in a single location so spent time doing in camera editing as well and experimenting with a lot of the camera's more creative features and never ran out of power. Definitely recommend. Haven't tried the car charger yet but anticipate it will work fine if needed.
on April 21, 2015
These batteries are OK. Definitely do not last as long as my original Sony battery. Lasts about half of what my Sony battery does, but for the price I can't complain too much. The car charger is handy.
on May 21, 2014
I got this battery and charger kit for my Sony DSC HX300 and waited to review it until I used it awhile. I am very pleased with how long the charge lasts and the charger also charged, with no problems, the Sony battery that came with the camera. A charger is much more convenient than recharging a battery in the camera and a spare battery is always a plus.

See 1 answered question