5.0 out of 5 stars Long Lasting
I, for the longest time, couldn't figure out how to charge the batteries. Normally for a Sony battery charger that comes with the purchase, you'd place the battery with the letters like E D or K facing the front. Whereas, this Halcyon charger makes you face the battery *front* faced towards the inside.
I didn't know that for a really really long time. I had three...
Published 2 months ago by Suzi

2.0 out of 5 stars The charger is fine , however the batteries are not
The charger worked fine but is brand new ! The batteries capacity does not seem to be as advertised. The life when used as compared to the battery that came with my camera is far less. Its still not a bad deal just not anything to get excited about.
Published 5 months ago by John Garwood

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Lasting, April 15, 2014
This review is from: Two Halcyon 1800 mAH Lithium Ion Replacement Battery and Charger Kit for Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 II Digital Camera and Sony NP-BX1 (Camera)
I didn't know that for a really really long time. I had three batteries that I'd switch off on and I thought the batteries were getting charged the whole time.
So when it FINALLY died on me during a trip, I face desked myself real hard & I found out I haven't been charging any of them...ever. But they worked for what seemed like forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good., March 7, 2014
The charger is compact, and charged the 2 included batteries in addition to my original Sony battery in a little over one hour each. I like the small size of the charger and the folding prongs which will make it easy to transport. The batteries appear to be well made and in initial tests, seem to have longevity similar to the OEM Sony battery. I haven't tried the car charger, but I assume it will work fine. Initial impression: a good value for the money. Time will tell on durability.

5.0 out of 5 stars Halcyon 1800mAH Replacement Battery, February 28, 2014
I bought this when it states the cells are from Japan. From the packaging, it looks like made in China. Anyway when I charged it full to use on the Sony RX100 which I bought used without batteries I noticed that this battery can easily last half a day with about a hundred shots and with the LCD on the camera screen on. Quite impressive as compared to other 3rd party brands which boost high mAH but can only run for a short time. Worth to invest on especially at only a fraction of the original price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Out performed Sony's battery, January 3, 2014
I bought these because I figured I would need at least one extra battery for my extended family trip. I didn't expect much since the price is so cheap. However, I had a chance to compare it to my brand new Sony's battery and it outlasted the Sony's.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well and a good price, September 12, 2013
I got these to go along with my Sony RX100M2. It arrived quickly and works perfectly with my new camera. Good, cheap and effective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, May 10, 2014
K. carroll (SF Bay Area, CA USA) - See all my reviews
The batteries last at least as long as the OEM. The charger is very useful - not having to charge in the camera is a bonus.
The seller shipped very quickly. Two batteries AND a charger for less than the price of a single OEM battery, good deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, February 20, 2014
I have used one battery of the two and it has performed great. Charges quickly and lasts the same or even a little longer than the Sony battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery!, January 18, 2014
Batteries and charger worked as described and quick delivery. Charged both batteries and used them both for an all day photo trip.

5.0 out of 5 stars SPARE Sony Action Cam Batteries, January 18, 2014
EXACT FIT! Outlasting the OEM SONY battery by at least 30 mins. Having 3 batteries is a must for LOSG trips without the charger and if you have a 32 or higher GIG card in the Action Cam. aven at HD video, over 4 hours....takes 2 batteries. Price So cheap! Product works on Sony Action Cam 30!! The recharger with Car adapter is a Definately PLUS!! CHarging battery while driving to or from, without comprimise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price! I highly recommend!, December 12, 2013
This is a great product for the price! I needed an extra charger and batteries. This package is as good as the original equipment supplied with my camera. I highly recommend!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›