5.0 out of 5 stars Remaining battery indicator works on G6!
I looked and compared all of the third party batteries that would work with my Panasonic G6. I really needed a battery cell that would give me an accurate reminaing battery read. I found this battery to be just what I needed.

Why is this a good deal?
1.) It works and holds a decent charge
2.) It is significantly cheaper than the stock Panny battery...
Published 9 months ago by Alex

Published 4 months ago by Derek Simmons

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Remaining battery indicator works on G6!, November 16, 2013
Alex "Bomb-Diggady" (Under the sink, awaiting the aliens.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Halcyon 1600 mAH Lithium Ion Replacement Battery for Panasonic Lumix FZ200 Digital Camera and Panasonic DMW-BLC12 (Camera)

Why is this a good deal?
1.) It works and holds a decent charge
2.) It is significantly cheaper than the stock Panny battery for the G6
3.) This is the big one for me: my G6 gives an accurate remaining battery reading with this battery, so I don't have to worry about my camera just shutting off without warning. From what I've read, other brands of the same battery model do not have this capability.

I've only had this battery for about a month, but it has lasted and been consistent thus far. Purchasing this battery should be a no-brainer for owners of a G6.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice replacement battery for Panasonic fz200, July 7, 2014
Delivered on time, Nice replacement battery for Panasonic fz200, works great!! Only issue no. of pictures taken with this replacement battery is less than the original battery, but at this price one can live with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Superb Battery for the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200, December 24, 2013
Better capacity than the OEM battery, works perfectly with the Panasonic charger and the FZ-200. There is nothing not to like. Instead of paying over $40 for a Chinese battery with Panasonic stamped on it, $14 for this battery (with a better warranty) makes perfect sense. I bought two, as I do substantial video.

These batteries are great bargains compared to the OEM rip-off priced little gems.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, inexpensive replacement battery, April 9, 2014
Malcolm Schoen (White Plains, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I had been worried because in past had had problems with non-Nikon replacement batteries for my previous camera. But this battery seems to have long life, charges as quickly as the original, and is a good spare for me to have.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sure, your car came with a "mini" spare, but you wouldn't drive on it except in an emergency. Would you? Same here!, April 19, 2014
Derek Simmons (Western North Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this battery for the price. I guess I got what I paid for. What I didn't get--and what some previous reviewers suggested I would get--is a battery that tells you how much "juice" you have left. (Think "mini" spare analogy: you know up front NOT to drive on it except to the closest service station.) Use this Halcyon battery the same way. Keep it as a spare, charged up and ready to go when your "real" LUMIX battery goes "flat" when you're out on the road. Then use the Halcyon but then REMEMBER: charge the "real" LUMIX and swap it back into the camera at the earliest opportunity just as you would with your cars "mini" spare tire.
DO NOT TRUST THE ICON in your viewfinder when the camera is on "Halcyon" power. It lies! It doesn't lie when the LUMIX battery is doing the work. I'd buy it again as a "spare", but I would never plan on "hitting the road" on Halcyon power. You WILL miss the shot of a lifetime. Including the "selfie" of you kicking and screaming.

5.0 out of 5 stars Halcyon 1600 mAH Lithium Ion Replacement Battery for Panasonic Lumix FZ200, June 13, 2014
This item arrived a day ahead of time so the service from the supplier was excellent. I ordered it as a back up battery to have handy at times when I was working in the field. The Halcyon charged up in a little over an hour with the charger that came with the camera and it seems to be working fine with the Lumix FZ200. Therefore, I see no need to go for the original equipment battery when you can get this one for considerably fewer $$. As a point of possible interest, at the same time I ordered the battery, I also ordered the Sigma 52mm UV filter to protect the lens of the FZ200 along with a Transcend 16GB SD card to use as a back up to a 32GB SD card that I already had. All three arrived at the same time, a day earlier than expected. The UV filter screwed right onto the FZ200 so it was a perfect match.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, December 17, 2013
Alex Smythers (Charlotte, NC USA) - See all my reviews
This seems to work fine, and you will want to have a backup battery for work in the field

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to have backup, October 10, 2013
It's nice to have a charged battery in the camera bag, so that, as the battery in the camera starts to run down, I can just switch the batteries. Since this isn't a battery that you can find just anywhere, it's great not to have to worry about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good inexpensive battery, July 19, 2013
This battery seems to work just fine in my Lumix FZ200. I wanted a backup battery for when I'm away from the house. The price was right, and supposedly has more reserve power than the name brand battery. Absolutely no complaints, so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery Replacement, January 24, 2014
No problems with this battery in the Lumix FZ200. Fast delivery. Have had problems with third party batteries in the past, but not with this one.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›